WTB : lower control arms

EDITED

i need lower control arms with good bushings…

and need to know if the s14 TC rod fits the s13

anyways,i’m located i scarborough, and i’m willing to pick up from pickering all the way to missasauga and north …richmondhill area.

new would be best?..bing? help?

unfortunately bing only makes rear multilink :-/

call Arm-can in eitehr ssuaga or Scar for the FLCA with new bushings pressed in. the guy sells them on ebay as well.

front TC rods are stupid expensive to buy new from nissan and there are no aftermarket OEM replacements as faras i know unless you go with urethane filled bushings from either nismo or PDM. best bet is to buy some stock ones off someone who upgraded, make sure they are not leaking.

tie rods are super cheap, buy S14 spec, its the same thing but thicker for inner and outter.

attempt the install yourself. if u got a few sockets and some mucles you should be ok.

If Vince can do it, you should have no problem at all :wink:

Sorry Vinny

i got everything you need

If Vince can do it, you should have no problem at all :wink:

Sorry Vinny[/quote]

LOL im super skinny chinese dude… if i can do it u can too … breakerbar helps or a long rod… lol

pm’d

hey willx, u up for another flyingchicken drive way project? :smiley: huh huh huh?

does the lower control arm need to be replaced? like to do an alignment…
it seems ok when i took a look at it

It’s not really the lower control arms that you need, I’m guessing that the ball joints are both worn and they don’t know that you can just replace the ball joints. However if someone has LCA’s with decent ball joints then it will be cheaper to do it this way as you can do these yourself without the need to have new ball joint pressed out/in.

-Martin.

bump

and are s14 tension rods the same as s13 and interchngable?

no you cannot used S14 tc rods in an S13, they are slightly different

yeah yeah just let me know when

got my tension rod and tie rod…so mods can lock this…i guess

i went to do an alignment at nissan, came out with everything broken…