WTB: Lowering my civic....need parts

Exactly, do it once, do it right. I turbo’d my b16 swapped eg8 last year and i’ve spent so much more time over the past winter redoing things i half-assed last year just to get it done because it was my DD at the time.

I will tell you the best bang for the buck set-up i’ve come across, PM DRflickner on honda-tech.com…i paid $575 shipped for my k-sport 36 way adjustable coilovers, and they are $685 shipped WITH the k-sport rear LCA’s.

I will tell you by experience right now, forget camber kits, if you NEED one the car was either wrecked at one point or something is bent. Since all you seem to be concerned with right now is simple looks and a little better handling, a camber kit would just be a waste of money for you. All you need is to set your ride height and have it aligned, they should be able to compensate for negative camber with a little positive toe to not wear tire unevenly.

With the money you saved by not buying camber kits, BUY rear LCA’s (lower control arms) i will guarantee atleast one if not both of your lower strut bolts will seize up and snap off in the bushing of the control arm, and unless you are doing this in a shop it’s going to be a GIGANTIC pain in the ass. The other plus side to buying control arms now is the fact that they provide provisions for mounting a swaybar if you decide to get one in the future.

Good Luck.