WTB: mazda 3

Got the word yesterday that my car was totaled. I’m pretty stuck on a mazda 3. Looking for a used 5spd, mileage under 50, preferably 2004 or newer.

ive hit the normal sites…anyone know of one being sold?

how about a mazda 8…? :slight_smile: 2004, 6 speed, 30k miles, dorifto fun machine, pretty much brand new condition…eh eh?

not tryin to spend that much in purchasing costs, insurance, and gas. thanks though :slight_smile:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?rdpage=thumb&car_id=238932712&dealer_id=62025477&car_year=2007&model=&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=MAZDA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14075&advanced=y&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=16
take it!

the sedan or hatchy?

Don’t be a pussy Jeff, rotaries are fuel efficient…

:bloated:

Anyways, what happened to your Corolla?

a guy i work with is selling his speed6, I’ll see how much he’s looking to get for it if you might want to look at that

sedan.

6 is bigger than i want.

totaled.

Well, when you get your 3… welcome to the Mazda family :slight_smile:

I <3 my speed6.

Maybe you could pick up a speed3… :slight_smile:

ugh cant wait to get my speed3

i dislike the hatch

edit: and ive BEEN in the mazda family…

I work at ontario mazda we got two threes they are hatch backs though one is an 07 grey with about 35,000
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedms&searchType=12&cid=6531&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=75&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE%20descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=C-6531|K-|E-|N-N|R-|I-1|P-PRICE%20descending|Q-descending&aff=national&paId=135588455&recnum=23&leadExists=true?

and an 06 grey with 32,000
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedms&searchType=12&cid=6531&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=75&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE%20descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=C-6531|K-|E-|N-N|R-|I-1|P-PRICE%20descending|Q-descending&aff=national&paId=135463777&recnum=25&leadExists=true?

Sorry :stuck_out_tongue: I saw someone say Corolla…

I don’t like the hatch either, but I do like the engine under the hood of the Speed 3…

Good luck with finding a 3 :slight_smile:

he had a rx7 that was in the import and export buisness

lease the mazda 3 it will save you money :slight_smile:

mainly just import

35k miles/year club, signing in.

i would def. not save money

My friend Ryan who I work with at Northtown Lexus, is trading his 2007 Mazda 3 2.0L 5 speed, Bright Red, low miles ( i think like 14,000?? ) for a GTP they have on the lot. The car is spotless. I don’t know how to get ahold of him, outside of work though. I’ll see if any of my friends know how to get ahold of him…and i’ll repost. Maybe you two can work something out, where you can buy the car off him, then he can pay cash on the prix instead of trade.

sounds good