WTB: muffler with 3" in 3" out

well i got hassled by the cops again, i need to get rid of my fart can that came on my car.

i need a 3" in, 3" out with the smallest tip possible (3" would be perfect)

I will buy used.

buy nis240’s rsr exhaust, very good exhaust that looks factory and at 500 thats a great price!

I’ll see what I got. Prob would be in the $140 range for a used one.

When i was having problems with the cops all i did was order up a new muffler from vibrant… This is the page, I have never had a prob since. It sounds and looks awsome… Its still 3 inch in 3 inch out… http://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1021_1031_1053_1109&osCsid=2b4f81e09c9e50049dce4c0fa766fde3

just keep oneof those silencors in the car. $15 from crappy tire and then if they pull you over grab your 10mm wrench and throw it in. Problem solved. Thats what Rob Parsons did in Leth after the cops hasstles him for a month and they said it was fine with a silencor

not for me man…even with the silencer they stil gave me a ticket here in edm… :axe:

at least you guys have exhausts :drinkers: im running a 3 inch downpipe to nothing. so loud! i need an exhaust though, would you sell your exhaust you currently have on your car aaron? :slight_smile:

Just buy a megan turbo extention

then tell the cop that the outlet off the engine (turbo) is the same size as the tip, as the megan elbow is squeezed flat enough that it becomes the same size

got me out of one or two, one even had a set of calipers with him

yeah i have some japanese 3" titanium catback, but i hate the flare on the muffler tip. the muffler itself is fine, and the exhuast is quiet as i still have stock DP and cat.