need stock looking muffler

im not sure who had them but someone had stock looking mufflers for sale if any one could help me out it would be great either that or i need to get a stock muffler

any help would be appreciated

Heyy bro, if u don’t have any luck finding a stock muffler
here’s an alternative aftermarket product from Megan Racing…

It’s called the Megan Racing Cat-Back Type 2 Black Exhaust, it looks fairly stock and it’s purpose is it’s low profile on the street.

http://www.2nrparts.com/product_p/mr-cbs-ns13t2b.htm

If you want quality go with BRM exhausts it’s in the 240sx section on www.nicoclub.com

You can order 2.25", 2.5", 3.0" piping either aluminized or stainless steel, you can order with a variety of resonators I believe 14", 18", and 22", and you can choose between a 4" single tip round muffler or 3" dual tips muffler.

Great fitment too, doesn’t stick out down and scrape like most cheap aftermarket exhausts.

thanks i already have 2.5 inche piping form the headers back and a highflow cat… i need just a muffler reason being is the cops came to my house with noise complants and said they were coming again. I like the megan racing but only need the muffler is this possible?

they can’t come to your door again sorry man, they can’t do a thing unless your caught in the act of doing it , all they can do is provide you with a warning i.e. this time and if your caught doing it then your in trouble, but for a muffler for stock if yuor willing to cheap it out go ebay and look for a muffler with a 2.5 inlet on it so it bolts to your pipes.

hmm, well there could be a way to just get
the Megan Racing muffler…

I’d look around, but interestingly enough this one is
all about having a “lower heat” from the cops cause it
looks stock and it’s not meant to be loud.

Glad I could be of some help.

yes i am aware of this and have talked to a few people now about the issue. Many saw even if he gives me a noise polotion ticket i can take it to court and it will be thrown out if there is not a Db reading. This is the part that confusses me the officer said it is at the cops discression. but either way the cop siad he will be back and he will sit on my road untill he catches me… you would think he would have some actually crime to fight other then an 18 year old kid with an aftermarket exghaust who in the morning doesnt even rev out to 2700 rpm

all i gotta say is BLITZ REALIZE TT.

Seriously, that’d piss me off, lol :S

but anyway, I don’t find that fair
look @ those Harley’s with their load exhausts
nothing against them, haha:cool:

hmm, by the way…how many inches is the exhaust?