WTB: EF Civic Hatch Muffler

Looking for something stock or close to stock as possible…

driving down Millersport last night, hit some snow, and it started to get loud…

get on the thruway, and it gets real loud…

get home…i have no muffler :frowning:

again, just looking for anything as quiet and close to stock as possible…it’s a winter beater, not a project, i dont need anything that flows more than OEM…and i dont need anything new or perfect…whatever you have laying around that will work i’d appreciate.

I got the stock muffler from my 240sx. Text me if you want it.

:tup:

i got a lightspeed catback that i can sell you i think it’s the same company as dc sports back in the day, its actually a very nice system, and isnt loud at all, it was on my crx…

I doubt he wants to dump that much money into it. The Z eats the majority of his pocket.

yeah dude it’s a beater, paid $400 for the whole car…esp sucks since car came with a brand new oem catback…i want quiet, no need for more power

Mods please lock…the snow melted and what was revealed? …A friend told me he had to pull over from laughing so hard, because low and behold, my muffler was right where i told him i suspected it got ripped off, on millersport by the UB North Stadium…so we pulled over and grabbed it…

good story, eh?

lol nothin like getting a free new oem exhaust…that you already had on your car.

i’m in no hurry to put it back on though…i like hearing by 4 banger, 30 hp of fury roar!

plus, the gunshot backfires are fucking hilarious…

I remember those days, flex pipe broke off on my talon, 3 inch open DP ftw