Improper Muffler - Motor Vehicle

Well the pigs got me again…what have you guys used to fight this before? I really really cant afford to pay the city $110 for nothing when i see american junk cars running around straight piped and all…I wasnt even givin’ er so it was quiet and I really did nothing other then the cop seeing it wasnt stock and pulling me over, whacha think I should say?

Go to an exhaust shop and get them to write you a fake receipt for a nonexistant repair.

chances are cop will not show anyway.

Hey good idea, ill try that one out!

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I wasn’t being loud as well. Stupid cop had nothing better to do. I’m gonna try doing the same thing in getting a fake reciept. Beng2k where did you get busted??

hey the same thing happened to me on canada day, he told me if i dont pay or show him the change back to stock muffler that he would find me and i would have to go to court, i never even went to the police station, its now october and i havent heard anything about it since haha…no biggie i dont think, if his ticket says u have to go back to stock i would just go to nissan and get a quote from them on how much it would cost to go back to stock cause more than likely it will be a million dollars. if he says go to an exhaust shop tell him those arent stock mufflers because they’re all aftermarket…thats my thought though, may work, may not but i wouldnt worrie about it

Lol well im from ottawa, so prolly no where you’d really know, for the sake of it tho, Charlemagne Valade Cres.

It’ll be funny when you convicted in absentia, and then you dont pay, and then you can’t renew your plates. hahahaha

i got pulled over yesterday for cruising around my neighbourhood. said a lot of drugs going around and was wondering why i was circling around the neighbourhood. told him i practicing my downshifts, which was true lol. claims his brother has an s13 with an sr. didn’t give me shit, didn’t even ask for my insurance or registration, only my license. asked me if what i had done to the car, told him besides suspension, bone stock (which is not true, obviously exhaust done as well lol). i dunno, didn’t give me a hard time. some cops are just assholes, glad i didn’t run into one.

good luck fighting this one bro.

F…T…P…

FTP? Fight The Pigs? :?

FTP - NWA

BA-BA-BA

“cause I’m a teenager, with a little bit of gold and a pager…”

if you have a db meteror get a hold of one, testand if u can be under i think 95db @3000 rpm it’s legit anything else can be deemed “too loud” but someone corect my numbers if need be.

uhm I actually got pulled over for this and said; “can we scheduale a db test at teh station, I’ll gladly bring it in… what is the limit?”

“its officer discretion, son. have a nice day”

no ticket, just lip

like darian said, this isn’t cali, we don’t have the luxury of good guidelines, the HTA is so freaking vaug that it leaves 90% of these so-called imporper infraction up to the officers discression.

IN RUSSIA, IMPROPPER MUFFLER ONLY IF MUFFLER IS THERE! HAHA!

enough with russia.

I WILL CRUSH YOU. :stuck_out_tongue: