wtb need!!! metric frame

well i was set i had a 78 malibu frame but when i went to get the frame it was rooted .
so i really need a frame asap here are the cars i can use . 1978-1988 malibu 80’s monte carlo 80’s regal 80`s olds cutlas . if u want to know why ill tell u a little

FRAME + 95 4door golf + built 350 out of my prostock = stock looking golf
dont ask just wait

prostock as in like dirtcar?..ill look around for ya

wait wait wait…

So your building a SBC 350 swapped Golf?!?!?!

:bowdown :bowdown

and if its a prostock motor im thinkin push round 400-500 somewhere

yes

:ohnoes

fuckin sweet a german nazi box wit good ol american muscle the kind of swap im into :worship

thanks :lol me too . i love my german cars but theres nothing that can compare to the sound of a built v8 :nod

if i still had the frame from me and my dad’s old street stock id give u it but i dont im still lookin around for u

Too bad its gone as far as I know but there was an '80’s Grand Prix at Mario’s ice cream in Ballston Spa last week for $250. I didnt see it there yesterday.

Ive seen a VW Bug on a Malibu frame so anything is possible I suppose.

Here’s a G body Grand Prix with a solid frame:
http://albany.craigslist.org/car/661345969.html

pm’d

what kind of car and ware is it .

bump

bump

Williams junkyard should have one. I saw a Grand Prix thru the gate today.
Also try Glenville auto salvage in Ballston Lake.

i tryed them they wont sell the frames . :idiots i dont know why

Thats weird. Will they sell you the whole car?

Sunshine in Rotterdam Junction is another place that keeps older cars around- try there.

they wont sell em cuz theres no title…but they dont know that hes gonna put a completely diff car on it(edit)

Rick @ sun shine smokes a lot of pot, and dosnt remember where anything is. he losses tittles left and right

jeremy, remember what i told you, try bill’s in amsterdam. take truax rd. from your place, turn @ the mobil and they’re right down the road about 5 miles. huge fuckin yard.