WTB: non-hicas DOHC PS pump and HICAS eliminator/cancel bar.

So I need a non-hicas DOHC pump for my 91 fastback.

Anyone also got a HICAS eliminator/cancel bar thingy.

Thanks guys,

i have a ps pump for non hicas $50

sam

Is this a rebuilt or new one or a spare one you have?

It’s for the DOHC?

Is it fully working/what condition is it in?

I do want it if its all that I guess… thanks, I pm’d u, please reply

I’m not trying to tease you by saying this, but:

I have a Kazama HICAS lock bar only slightly used, including everything you need to throw it in, as well as 1 tie rod. lol.

I paid quite a pretty penny for this a while back but never got around to installing it. However, I’m still not sure if I wanna get rid of it.

Throw me an offer, maybe I’ll let it go for the right price.

i answered your e mail, no response

:D/ I got the PS pump from Martin at his friend’s garage (Allen? You are also on this forum, whats your name here again heh?)

Thanks bro, now just need to clean it and install it and get it going!

Still need a solution for HICAS,

Intense, I thought I mailed you back, I’m so sorry bro. I said I thought I said anyways, that I’ll see for now, I am going to install all the parts that just came and then I’ll probably reach for your place. My car is still parked, I got 95% of all the parts I ordered, yay finally, except the stupid US postal people SOMEHOW managed to LOOSE a rear rotor in the mail! Can you believe that?!

Just waiting on a few more bits… gotta get them installed then I’ll probably visit hehe… unless someone more local can find me a solution as Barrie is pretty far out :frowning:

I’m sorry I thought I mailed you, sorry for not realizing (or maybe I did but it went to your junk?)

Peace out,

like i told your father, i can get you a jdm non hicas rear subframe for $350 (minus diff) complete with all the arms and spindles and whatnot

sam