WTB: Power steering HICAS lines

As the title says, I’m WTB the power steering HICAS lines that go from the engine to the read differential? under the passenger side.

Please PM if anyone has what I’m looking for.

Thanks.

just buy new lines its isnt that much. I paid 300 and installed from the firewall back.

I presume custom-made?

Called 2 dealers, both quoted $638 for the two lines. :shock:

I need these as well, demand seems to be high. Can anyone recommend (us?) a shop where they had custom lines made up? I can’t find one that has the right sizes of piping/fittings etc…

I have a set. PM me.

damn i just threw these out after 1 yr of no1 wanting them lol

BUMP! Still looking.

i have them still on my car, ill be willing to take them off they are in mint condition what are you looking to pay?

Jesse
contact me by msn jjwilks@hotmail.com

Looking for these lines also and ive been driving for about half a year without P/S. Lines at the dealer is too expensive and will cost approx $400 to replace them. Anyone know a place that can make and install them?

Another Big bump…

Still desperately looking for these.

i have them on my coupe parts car…

i never removed ANY of the PS stuff so it is all still there.

i dont want to remove it because i dont have the time but if you wanna come get it you can take whatever you need.

let me know exactly what stuff you are taking so we can work out a price.

check out a place called Cookstown Auto. it is 1km south of hwy89 and hwy400 just south of barrie.
i went there last week and they just got in 91+ 240sx complete. fully loaded with HICAS.
the parts i picked cost me next to nothing. it is kind of a drive but it could help you out