WTB Preban norinco 56s ak47

Looking for a Preban norinco 56s ak47. If anyone has one and wants to let it go let me know.

How much are you looking to spend? They’re expensive. There was one for sale on BWfirearms.com awhile back but IIRC they wanted like $2200 with all the original parts. Might still be there.

Figure around 1400-1600 depending. I don’t know them too well but I think the 2k+ ones are with the collapsible stock. I’m looking for a wood stock one nothing too fancy.

56S variant is the semi version of the standard AKS. They had fixed stocks, folding stocks, and a stock that kinda rotated down and under the gun to one side. Latter of the two were only originall available on the actual automatic versions for awhile but 56’s could be retrofitted with either. I looked on BW for you and that one is still there, NIB with all the original accessories but they want $2600 for it. It’s one with that rotating stock(underfolder they call it I guess)

http://www.bwfirearms.com/GunCowboy/military.html

Good condition all original expect ~$1500 maybe with a mag, especially now with all this bullshit pussy anti-gun crap going on.

Any particular reason you want a norinco vs just a nicely converted saiga or other variant, other than for high-end collection purposes? Nothing against owning one on this end that’s for sure, just curious as most who buy these are doing so for the collection value VS shooting capability. :slight_smile: