WTB/R wideband O2

SO guys anyone has 1 they don’t use anymore, or someone wanats to make $ and rent me theirs for a day. ?
I don’t wanna pay 300+$ just to use it for a day or 2 and than throw it on my shelf. And dyno shops have been quiet preocupied to get dyno time. I wanna drive my car haha

By the way i may end up purchasing 1 any good/bad things about AEM Uego ?

I have an UEGO you can rent. :smiley: I’d lend it out for free, but its a bitch to get in and out the way that I have it.

case of beer will work as payment method?

hmmm i would also lke to rent…

calling dibs :smiley:

If you’re planning on just eyeballing what the read-out is, and then trying to compare it to your RPM’s at that point in time, giver, and have fun, because you won’t be datalogging any info, since you have to wire the wideband in to get rpm readings. My opinion is that his isn’t a very safe way to tune. Go nuts if you have the patients for that.

yah i know rpm logging vs af is cake. But so far i know which ares of my fuel map are boost which are cruise for the most extend. SO i just wanna use a wideband to make sure as i cruise i have 14.7 16 at idle and 12 for boost , just to be safe . Than do what enthalpy does and just linearize the rest , get my buddy to watch the wideband and my boost gage while i drive to make surte i don’t lean out while trimming down some fuel.