WTB: Rear Camber Arms

I am still learning more about cars but i want some negative camber on the rear.
So do all i need is rear camber arms? And if so is anyone selling any on here for an S13?

i think this should work, someone correct me if im wrong
http://cgi.ebay.ca/89-94-240sx-s13-sr20det-ka24-REAR-CAMBER-KIT-ADJUSTER_W0QQitemZ120161296265QQihZ002QQcategoryZ33581QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
unfortunatly its only a rear kit, so just find the front to match :slight_smile:
best of luck brandon

With multi link suspension systems, you cant just camber in the wheel and be done with it. Your whole suspension geometry will be thrown off just because of how it is designed. If you arn’t planning on cambering it in a ton, you might be able to just use some adjustable rear upper control arms. If you want to do it right, you should also do the toe arms and traction arms. Then you can adjust the whole suspension geometry together. I know www.bings.ca has good pricing and a good product.

Alright thanks a lot for the information!

yeah i have the stuff in stock.

with the ebay stuff you will be running $0.75 rod ends that will fail after less than one full winter if you winter-pig your car. Lots of cases of them breaking on people.

if you just need a light tweak you should be okay with just the camber arms. keep in mind that the stock RUCA and toe arm have some slight adjustability anyways. If you have coilovers and are dropped quite a bit then you will likely need more than just the RUCA’s to check it.

Yes I do have aftermarket coilovers on the rear and it is dropped a fair amount and No i am not driving it in the winter.
But don’t all i need is lower control arms? Because my friend just has after market lower control arms and he has some negative camber on the rear?
Sorry if these are dumb questions i am still learning.
Thanks