WTB: rwd shell. e30, s10, camaro, 240sx, chevette, ranger etc.

:tup:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=213282578&dealer_id=59006037&car_year=1988&model=&num_records=100&make3=BMW&make2=NISSAN&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&engine=&keywordsrep=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&search_type=both&distance=300&model3=&model2=&make=DATSUN&color=&min_price=5&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14226&advanced=&end_year=2007&doors=&transmission=&max_price=1200&cardist=290

that’s pretty hot, but those engine bays are pretty short. The VG isn’t even that long and it’s pretty smushed in there… I hate 300zx engine bays…

Do the E30 up.

Id love to get an e30… thats what Id go with

Do the E30 and I’ll buy it from you in spring :smiley:

no, really.

why must you steal my thunder.

first, 91-95 park aves were FWD. 91-96 Roadmasters were RWD on the caprice chassis. That being said, I’d go with a 95 Buick Roadmaster Estate wagon if you wanted a big car, but that doesn’t seem to be the goal.

The datsun 510 would be hot, but aren’t that easy to find. a Datsun 210 2 door would be nice as well.

In the end, I’d have to say go with the 30’s truck. It’ll be unique and much more fun to drive.

Yeah. I want dibs on the e30 when you get bored of it in a month…

I wasn’t sure about that. I just saw that the car was clean and figured there should be decent compatibility since it is all Nissan.

I say late 70’s 280z w/ RB swap.

You seem to be making a habit of shoving RB’s into cars that did not originally have RB’s. What’s next? RB powered transmarobird? Then RB powered Dakota R/T? RB powered shop compressor?

<<<<

84 Chevette … already has a almost complete V-6 swap … Plus it has a $3000+ paintjob …

All for the ultra low price of $400

god i hope this goes down… even 86’ E30’s can look wicked-sick with work removing all those faggy moldings and shit.

there honestly couldnt be a sicker car to put it in… everything else has been done, this is just bonkers-mctonkers

yah, euro bumpers are like $300 and look haawwwttt

Just bumping this for lols.

Just curious how well you’ve held to this thought…

That was the biggest LOL.

I’m approaching 10x that amount. :open_mouth:

i saw this and i was like shittt. whats newman up to now? hes not even done with what he has. and then i opened it.