WTB: S13/S14 ~2k

Looking for a S13/14 around 2k, I’m not really picky but nothing more than 220-230k and nothing completely rotted out, lol.

PM is best! Thanks!

http://wegraphics.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/rust_textures_preview1.jpg

and lots of it.

and maybe some…
http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/Dino%20Dalle%20Carbonare/AUGUST2009/SDM-09-PT2/SDM-124.jpg

With all due respect, I don’t know why you find it necessary to post that shit here. Just because I joined in 2010 and my post count is 25 doesn’t mean I’m new to s-chassis, I’ve owned plenty so I have an idea of what I’m looking for and what’s out there. Thanks.

you wont get much for $2000… maybe you will but why not spend a little more and get something mint, then spend less and pay the same fixing it…

Mainly just looking to find something to take me through the winter, and potentially sell in the spring. I have all the resources to do body work, or anything mechanical at home so fixing something up won’t cost me too much nor am I worried about it.

Just being real. Dont get mad, raise your budget to 3, or 3500 and you could have a very nice car, versus a pos for 2k.

very truue ^^

why talk about a nice $3500 car when he fully mentioned he’s not very picky and just wants to get through winter. let’s just bring up all the nice $10,000 or $20,000 cars along with the $500 240’s with duct taped rails, ALL OF WHICH are out of his interest range. why do you need to call him out on his price range when it is what he is looking for? i don’t see the problem if he wants a 500 buck rust bucket or a $17,600 kouki with s15 sr.

and it is also possible to find a car for 2000 that will get you through winter and beyond, truth

Spend the money once, dont spend it 3 times on a shitheap. He will have 3500 into a 2000 car by the end of the winter vs 3700 into a 3500 car.

Exactly. Did it last year and made $500 profit doing so.

No one is mad, you’re just not understanding it. Last year I picked up an S13 for $1200, put +/-$400 into it for general upkeeping and sold it in the spring time for $2200. No where did I say I was going to buy a $2000 car and dump $3500 into it.

Thats not what I meant. I ment you would have 3500 in it, after winter, including the money you paid. Sorry about leaving that fuzzy. Nevermind.

If youre interested in an S12 at a bit higher price-point, please PM me.

Pm’d

I bought my car for $1900. It’s fucking mint, ask anyone that’s seen it in person. The original KA ran hard, just bombed e-test. Hence why I bought the hella expensive “mint” KA off you.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

^ Forgot to quote “Sharpe Corners” Show’s you how much I post on Forums :slight_smile:

^s13 or s14?
You got lucky if this is true BTW

Why yes, I guess I did get lucky :slight_smile:
But back on topic, in fact, you can get a mint car for cheap. So no more stupid comments, the man simply wants a winter beater.

You could definitely get a mint car for 2k or so… i paid 2100 for mine. Being lucky too i guess, but its a matter of waiting around if you want to find a good deal. I looked for almost a year until i got this… WITHOUT the tails & exhaust

I dunno why most people here have a stick up their ass when it comes to others wanting a car lower than 2k and wanting it to be in decent condition. I bought 2 s13 hatches last month for under 700 each and they where both good solid chassis cars, good bodies, and 1 of them even ran and drove like a champ.

Its funny cause most people here see a mint 240sx for 2000 and they all cry and talk shit with comments like “a mint 240 stock with a ka for 2000…lol good luck bro” but when some dude is asking for one everyone says you cant find one for 2000. MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MINDS.

Damn Nissan owners… lol jk. I see where some people are coming from, but then again I wasn’t asking for a mint car served on a gold platter, I guess some people didn’t understand that.

Thread can be closed, I found a car.

Thanks.