WTB: S14 T28 turbo, disco potato, or T2871rs, or the such

Hey, as the title states, I’m looking for a t28 turbo for the s13 sr20. So the S14/S15 T28, disco potato, or T2871r would be ideal, let me know what you have, I’m upgrading from the stock t25…so I dont want one of those lol Thanks.

I have a gt2860r for sale if you want it, S15 BB turbo.

were you the guy that asked a vendor for a GT2871rs? theres no such thing fyi

nope, and look it up.

GT2871rs - NO SUCH THING.
its only GT2871R
Disco potato - GT28RS a.k.a. GT2860RS
s15 bb turbo - GT28R a.k.a. GT2560R (its not GT2860R - search GT28R)

go search, jus cuz some austrailian store site has GT2871RS doesnt mean it exist.
look at turbo manufacturer sites such as turbobygarrett and atpturbo

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?162633-Some-turbo-information-please

ok whatever, then the t2871r is what i was refering to. I’m sure if someone had one, they’d probably assume that was what i meant lol

which ar are u looking for int he gt2871r?

Any model numbers that bolt up to the SR20, theres the:
472560-15
771847 - 1
that i know of so far.

hes asking about which turbo housing a/r (area/ratio) size. gt2871r i kno thers two different sizes, either .86 or .64
i think you needa do more research on what turbo you want…

and u do realize some of these dont just bolt up…there is other things required for some of them

Wana buy my t25 :slight_smile:

Yes I’m aware that some of them dont bolt up, which is why I’m interested in the ones that do, I know that the turbos I have mentioned do bolt right up. As for the trim, .64 or .86, although the .64 would probably be better at this time, either one would be fine, depending on what ppl have available and price. Just to be clear, I’m looking for a cheap to moderately priced turbo to go with my current set up, so I can get the most out of my engine at a soon to come tune. So as long as its bigger than the stock t25 and good to a bit more hp, I’d be interested. This will only be temporary, I’m going to be doing a full build in a year or two, at which point I will be alot more specific as to what I want.

their are a couple decently priced turbos on nicoclub right now from 500-700 for what your looking for

buying used turbos is skeeetchy!

yes bing…ive been preaching that since i read it on your website…buy new or learn the hard way

and i did look it up…that aussie site lists a garrett part number…look THAT up

and .64/.86 are not trims they are housing A/R’s…2 different concpets

right, my mistake…a/r housing is different to trims.
btw, aussie sites garrett part number is 743347-2 and that number on turbobygarrett site lists is as GT2871R (not GT2871RS)

peters got a gt2871r .86 turbo setup for sale
http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?163557-FS-DC-sports-manifold-gt2871r-taka-lines-turbo-elbo-and-down-pipe-and-3-quot-SS-intake

thanks roel

yea i have a full turbo upgrade

I searched high and low for this GT2871RS because I know very little about Nissans, and lots of people were asking me for pricing on this turbo. I also determined that it does NOT in fact exist (unless someone has renamed it to that). NONE of the major turbo manufacturers has heard of it. There ARE a couple versions of the GT2871R, with one of them being a direct bolt on…I THINK it is the GT2871R-15