WTB safc 1 or 2

anyone have one around here?

is it for a map based car of maf based? if it’s map based, I got a gadget that gets the job done very well. Just kinda a pain in the balls to program.

no its maf

i have the 1st gen one witht he dials, $100

what is the difference other than display between the I and the II?

can I see a pic?

my240nissan no offense dude but do you ever buy anything?

you never got back to me on the camber plates. I said I would drive to syracuse as soon as you said the word. not to be rude but when someone tells me where and when I try to be there as soon as possible

if the safcI will do the same thin as the II ill take it tomorrrow

BS, you flaked on me like 3 times, u said u would be there so i went home and was there. and you never showed.

well I apoligize for that I am not going to go back and foruth like some girls I was wrong. will the safc you have do the same things as the safcII? can I arrange something to pick it up?

thats also BS…those camber plates were all yours but you asked me about buying my interior and i gave you a price and that was the last i heard from you…but now Originalsin paid for the camber plates (BTW they are getting shipped either tomorrow or wens) and the kid i just bought that corbeau seat off of was also waiting for you. so you just seem like a guy thats just interested but doesn’t really have the money or want to spend the money. sorry

good luck with findin a safc though

the safc i have is the 1st gen one with the dials. there is no screen. it just allows you to adjust fuel +/-30. its much more user friendly but most people think they need the extra adjustment when 75% either wont use it or will use it without knowing exactly what they are doing.

what about the other shit? i still have that bumper laying around

I am tryin to finish my turbo setup right now do you think that will work on low boost 10psi max?

what maf are you running and what turbo?

an n60 for now

yea it should work fine

sorry n60 with t3/t4 and 550cc injectors. do you think I need a rom tune as well?

:tup:

thanks for the info but I am confused I see people doing things different but I want to be sure I get the right things before I spend 1000+ on an ems