WTB: SHO engine

hey guys a friend of mine needs a sho second gen engine i believe whats u gots?

theres a couple in M&M u-pull it

second gen manual or second gen automatic ?

the engines were different displacements, and also had some exterior differences

andwhats wrong with his old one anyways ?

M&M and local yards had a few, both the 3.0, and 3.2

SHOforum.com is also another excellent source

3.0L V6, 3.2L V6, 3.4L V8?

holy i’ll have to look into it more…my girlfriend’s dad’s best friend has a sho he got w/o an engine that he wants to put together, but this is the thing. He is getting married and wants one that is already pulled so he can drop it in. Their is a condition on his marriage where if the car isn’t together when they get married its gone…so i’ll get it up asap!

whata bitch

I know so i’m trying to help a guy out! Its the round style so I’m guessing 3.4L you guys have anything?

3.4’s are hard to find and arent cheap. i doubt your gonna find any around here

there is however a 3.4l parts car on shoforum with a god engine and a failed tranny

dont expect to the engine to be cheap like any of the OTHER taurus engines, those are the engines that tend to cam fail.

and when he gets the engine HAVE THE CAMS WELDED BEFORE ITS IN THE CAR !!!

i’ll talk to him about it

Goto your local Boat salvage yard, ask for the largest anchor they have, place in SHO engine bay, tow to salvage yard, get cash for scrap metal.

thats what i said

4.6 Swap :tspry:

Otherwise unless that car is extremely clean it might not be worth the effort to find another 3.4.

M&M just got rid of both of the SHO’s they had there. so dont bother going

brah maybe he’ll just give it to me how hard is a 4.6 swap ? hahah

there’s one in existence

mechanically its all together … but the wiring is a nightmare and is the reason the project has sat for a year w/o being touched

are you looking for an excuse to commit suicide ? if so do the 4.6 swap