WTB: snowblower

Well i know this is early but i’m looking for a snowblower. i figure the earlier the cheaper
lmk if you have one for sale

looking for an ariens or something with a briggs, the bigger the better

I have a couple used ones at my shop, around $500…ariens included

Sounds like a reasonable price if they are pretty new!

Also not sure if you are looking to buy new or how much you want to spend but last year the wife and I bought a new Ariens from Home Depot, we just got the HD consumer credit card and put it on that and its interest free if you pay it off in 6 months. That’s what we did, helps your credit a bit and gives you time to pay it off.

a new ariens (the one i would get) is 800 at HD, so i’m looking at spending 4-500 i suppose

got any model #s or pics?

I’d say this is the time when people start looking for snowblowers.

I knew summer was ending when I saw them for sale in Home Depot back in August. I wanted to punch every employee right in the face.

Ariens or bust!

It is an Ariens 8526 and we are asking $525. The only thing wrong with it is the differential is stuck, meaning both wheels drive at all times. We didn’t bother fixing because being a smaller blower, it shouldn’t be hard to turn when engaged.

http://usedxpress.deere.com/images/machines/70/1978370/2853991_huge_37792.jpg

how hard is it to fix the diff?

Honestly I wouldn’t fix it either, just use some muscle if you want to turn sharp.

Car Ramrod, be prepared to pay Vlad for advertising!

To fix the Diff you would have to pull the bottom and honestly just lube the shit out of the gears. This particular one, the guy never took it out of lock so they just froze like that. If you wanted to come push it around, run it, and see what it is like just stop by the store and I will show it to you.

Where/What is your store?

John Deere dealership on route 9 in Clifton Park, Hudson River Tractor Company

Ask for Benny (Car Ramrod) when you get there

We come across snow blowers from time to time at work, i know our mechanic has a few for sale i can ask him tomorrow what he has.

Who the fuck uses a diff on a snowblower? Locked drive wheels few

Locked diff helps when you’re in a…snow drift.

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh!

its actually Sam, don’t listen to this tard