WTB some HOT shit!!!!

Ok so first Nick never posted he was running e85 and when he was at those drags in atco he was not running e85. Clearly he is confused as to which handle he picked up at the pump but I suppose that does happen from time to time. As far as smoking ripping sbardy a new asshole, well that just sounds gay on so many levels its not even funny. I would listen to people that were at the track that saw Nick’s car that day since it is pretty easy to see when some one is running e85 and from what I heard from various tuning shops in the north east he was not running e85 and if he tried to replace race gas with e85 it would not work out well for him.

Clearly, Youre retarded. You have no clue what you are talking about.

I was indeed running E85 at the race in November at atco. I brought 10 gallons with me and used it through the entire event and into the second day of test and tune. No one in the north east tunes my car. Its my car, How are you going to tell me what i was using or what i am not using?

Right the pizza delivery guy is calling me retarded. We can go with that so you can sleep better tonight. Glad your life revolves around your car you fucking loser

http://memearchive.net/memerial.net/page/587.jpg

im the loser, Youre mr fucking know it all all the sudden. You know what I run in MY car. Nice try you fucking clown shoe.

So you have exotic tuners flying in to tune your car? Wow you are the coolest kid I have ever met

Good try but you are a fucking retard that lies about every thing so we can stay right there with the clown shoe shit. I am sorry you cant manage to speak truth about any thing but hey if you sleep better at night good for you

Nope, Not all. Most of my tuning is done through email and data logging. Not that hard of a concept to grasp. My initial E85 tuning was done in person, By my tuner, who was visiting from Wisconsin.

Youre a fucking shmuck dude, really. You havent the slightest clue. its sad.

Right coming from the guy that lies about beating cars he didnt I dont have a clue. Listen, why dont you stick to driving pizza’s to peoples houses with your shit ass ride that clearly wont run the times you think it will and shut your rotted tooth mouth

hey, I think 75% of this forum revolves around cars…fast or slow it doesnt matter.

Yea but like just like you some of us have a life with a real job

I deliver pizzas at night and im a screen printer during the day. I Pay all my own bills, support myself and have fun doing what i do for hobbies. Something wrong with that?

Car ran 11.81 at 115 and i have time slips to back it up. Nothing to lie about here.

Yea the lies that you spew about other people who happen to be a good friend of mine and the fucking bull shit you claim. I am sorry you live a sad little life but I did the screen printing and know you dont make shit so keep making these out outrageous claims of beating people if that helps you sleep

ehhh. I hardly have a life anymore…Im getting married in less then a year LOL. Once that happens, I can pretty much just watch my car rot in the garage.

News flash. Not fast

I’m wayyyy behind. All I know is that ya’ll better bring some wood screws to reattach your doors if you play with the Evo from a 40 hit.

If I am not invited to the wedding with an open bar we are going to have problems. Just saying:hug