WTB some HOT shit!!!!

Damn, that is clean. i would scoop that up if it was the right price

If its got the dogbox plan on getting dentures!!! it will rattle your teeth out your mouth…

Dude, I understand completely where your coming from, EVERYTHING I own is ALWAYS for sale weather I bought it 10 yrs ago or 10 minutes ago lol, people say I need therapy lol

Whats the right price in your opinion? lol… He was asking $7k which is just stupid too much seeing how its pretty much a stock car, even $5k is too much to be honest, but thats what I offered him just becuase I cant find a clean 1g thats not half way across the us lol.

is that a good or bad thing? lol.

I wouldn’t go more than 5k IMO but it looks like the car was done up right

that all depends on how you look at it.

Word, 5k and hes driving it from water town to here which is like 3 hrs?.. I wouldnt go a dollar more than 5k either but besides e39’s the only other car I know pretty well are eclipses so im pretty hyped. Dont have world record breaking plans but hope to be in the mid 500’s when done.

basic plans

new manifold, prolly this 1 as it sounds pretty legit http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DSM-top-mount-turbo-manifold-t3t4-divided-vband-gst-x-/270672336721?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1991%7CModel%3AEclipse%7CSubmodel%3AGSX&hash=item3f05541751

Gt30r only cuz its dual ball bearing and spools fast as fuck and w awd i think itd be even more insane off the line but might go to a 35r, bc 272 cams, springs and retainers, pistons & rods, arp head studs and maybe a 75 shot of nos for when im up against the big boys… I think id be happy with that set up.

Im doing all this planning though and dont even know if im getting the car yet lol, supposively hes got other people coming this weekend to look at it for 6k so idk well see.

mind enlightening me, never had an aftermarket tranny besides like double syncro’d 1rst and second gears.

Buy my CRX :thumbup

/thread

Was seriously considering it but my offer would be considerably lower than what you want for it and then I’d have to put another $2000-3,000 minimum to get it the way I’d want it, too much work, for the money id have invested I could grab aeros e39 m5 and call it a day, would actually be cheaper, thats the sad part lol.

That’s a lot of changing for 2-3k lol. Worth a shot :wink:

Not really considering a nice pair of racing seats are close to 1k alone.

Pm me the link for the dsm and Ill take a look at it and let you know what it is realistically worth. Also dogbox makes different levels of trannies so it may not be the super bank straight cut gear box. As for a manifold dont buy one cause I will find you one for way cheaper and better quality.

my buddy was selling his 1g dsm for $4000 i think. rod/piston block with cams, and evoIII turboz.

no need man. Ported 2G manifold, Evo3 16g, E85 fuel system, FP cams, springs/retainers, stock “evo 3” internals are fine. car would be a solid low 11second car that way. could go 10s if you can drive it right.

Stop postin in caps Alex.

Welcome to the forum by the way. Go post pics of your S2K in the “518 Projects” forum. Some of the guys on here would love to see that car.

I have something you can invest your money on… KKKustom INC is looking for investors. We can then build any hot shit you want!

car is junk! lmao

full run down, pics, yr?