WTB some HOT shit!!!!

Like it needs to be seriously cleaned lol.

Nice ride man. Any idea on power?

Untinted headlights and tails will make the car a ton better IMO. Also if you can get a stock bumper on the front that car would be perfect.

Yea when I saw the car for sale the interior needed some love but def a solid ride you got

nice ride nice ryde

Very nice car. Interested in seeing power numbers. Id say remove the smiley front bumper but that paint will probably be hard to duplicate.

he said it made 509whp on 20psi tuned on e85!!!

off topic here; but nick by the way what was your final decision?

If the bumper was authentic, you could easily sell it for $1000+, but it does not appear to be.

Forged 392 paxton novi1500 16 psi and nitrous.

I would get this thing retuned by Synapse and make some mean power. Also if the car was registered in California I am sure it was given a rebuilt title seeing as how they are stricter with cars then NY is.

Does have a salvage title, but seeing how it passed salvage inspections in 2 other states previous to ny, I think ill be fine.

interior is shot, but unless it was 110% mint, I’d be taking it all out anyway, I’ll probably be going with a pair of black r100’s and gut the rest of the interior depending on how the red goes with the black seats.

I aint touching shit, tinted head lights/tail lights look sick imo, LOVE the led’s in the front and I’d love the car 4590345605345783489 LESS with the stock bumper, bumper is what sets the car apart from the rest, again, imo.

Nice sounds like a giod setup…any idea of power???

Low 800’s to the wheels if set up right. With nitrous who knows.

Word, tho it says 509whp on e85 first thing im gonna do is dyno it to see if this is true power and then go from there. Seller does not look like one to bullshit and from the looks of the set up the hp numbers sound pretty accurate.

I will buy the red s2000 seats. :thumbup

Find out what size exhaust is on it. I can see its dual, with a turbo s2000 its gonna make more power with with a single 3in.

$250 and there yours, I know I can get double that easy even in the shit condition there in.

800rwhp?? Sounds like a lot u better be spraying like a 300shot

lol, sounds like he was saying 800 w/o nitrous and WITH nitrous who knows

About 30~40 whp on high boost with single 3" turbo back