wtb: something that moves...

ok so … this is making me sick to think that i have to write this … but last year i was in an accident and because i do not have a full three years of driving experience my insurance is crazy. so most of my money will go towards that.

so…i need a car to last me through the year until next spring when i can buy something much more respectable. i would like to buy a volkswagen but i am footing the bill and well the one i want will leave me eatting rice for the next 2 years of my life.

please help.

i would like something under $2k, 5spd, preferably an import.
vw/honda/toyota/etc.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a6/US_long_grain_rice.jpg/250px-US_long_grain_rice.jpg

American long-grain…

ib4jamoffersthegwagon

omg the g-wagon is all yours. come give me a couple hundred and take the shit.

omg the g-wagon is all yours. come give me a couple hundred and take the shit. gwagon’s strong.

http://www.fatbraintoys.com/magnetoids/Wallpaper/The-force-is-strong.jpg

well jam you know i love you and the gwagon…but taurASS’ kinda make me gag…driving my sister’s makes me feel depressed.

In/HG is gay… PSI’s FTW.

Conversion van? i got one for sale

:word:

buy that.

you’ll get all the guys.

damn your about 2 weeks late. i had a strong running mk2 turbo diesel i would have sold to you for cheaper than the dude on ebay.

good luck

i know i was too late on the diesel…made me sad. currently looking at a GTI and a newly found a4

hopefully if you do get a vee dub…it won’t break and sit in the lawn at the harlem roadhouse.

god i wish i had those pictures.

i can get u an 84 300zx turbio in good shape for 1500

it’s like a euro car cemetery there.

hahahahha my car being one of the many lol.

1998 Chevy Lumina LTZ 158k - $2200/bo and very reliable. need tires

1994 Ford Probe V6 auto 136k - $800/bo needs resinator pipe

Both just inspected (march and jan respectively) just need the money more than the cars right now.

Cemetarys usually have grass left:D

as the longest residing member of the road house, i must say…

ouch…

ouch…but two of the ten drive fine. maybe even three. there’s an e21 there lately at night that seems pretty nice.

ouch…we’re fixing the lawn next week. that means you jerks can’t park all your broken garbage european cars there.

EDIT: best of luck on the car search kait.

DONT BUY AN AUDI. FOR YOUR OWN GOOD… BUY A HONDA.