WTB: sr20 exhaust gaskets

I can’t remember the part numbers for these, but if anyone has spare ones kicking around (new obviously) I will buy em from you.

I need:

sr20det exhaust manifold gasket
sr20det turbo gasket (the square one, exhaust mani to turbo)
sr20det turbo elbow (o2 housing) to downpipe gasket (3" dp, 3 hole collector gasket)
3" downpipe to 3" test pipe gasket (2 hole gasket)
and last but not least, I need all the turbo line copper washers

Thanks

Eriksen Nissan has all of this in stock.
Talk to the parts manager, he will know what your talking about.
The manifold gasket can be off of a 95 se-r
The turbo to manifold is off a 92+ 300zx
Collector gasket you can get for like 2 bucks from part source or Mopac, same with the 2 hole gasket.

what about the turbo line washers… i can’t find washers this size anywhere… i know it sounds crazy, tried a few universal washer kits… nothing fits!!

argz.

thx for info on part #'s

Call up eriksen, my guess is the same banjo fittings on the 300zx lines

yeah, i found em all from 300zx tt diagram on their nissan fast program. the stupid thing is they were $9 per crush washer… and I had to order 6…

Jesus.
Well at least you found everything needed :slight_smile:

Well, I can’t find a 3" (2 bolt) downpipe to testpipe gasket anywhere. Tried mopac, partsource and bumper to bumper. Anyone got one?

If you get really stuck and don’t want to order them, you can get a sheet of gasket paper and cut it out yourself.

couldn’t find any gasket material that would stand up to exhaust heat. i guess that stuff is usually made of asbestos, so you can’t really get it in cuttable sheets anymore. i will be ordering :frowning:

I think MR.gasket and felpro both have material for cutting exhaust gaskets.
I always just order them. You get S15 exhaust manifold gaskets (5 layer) manifold to turbo, turbo to elbow, turbo air inlet and outlet, locking tabs, new locking nuts, everything you could possibly need to make sure it stays sealed for years to come, for under $150. I tend to get all original OEM nissan parts online through companies like FRSport.com for pretty good prices.

Thats crazy talk, mopac has a bunch, I was just in there thursday!

i ended up using ultra copper high-temp gasket maker. so far so good, no exhaust leaks. we’ll see how it holds up over time.

I used that copper shit on my Skyline build, and it worked perfectly. Drove it for 2 years and not a single leak. I ran stock boost, approx 12psi.