WTB Torch set

Looking to but a set of torch tanks, dont really need anything other than the tanks, but if I got to buy it all thats fine too.

But you gotta remeber I’m a cheap ass, so looking for a low price, and I will pick up.

http://www.bernzomatic.com/Portals/8/Resources/ProductImages/OX2550KC_lg.jpg

Bernzomatic

How about something like that? I have one in stock if I remember correctly.
let me know exactly what your looking for, cuz I dont know if you need something full size or something small

Looking for something more like a full size. Doesn’t have to the large tanks, but something larger than the pack around set also.

do you just need tanks or do you want a kit?
kit as in, hose, regulators, etc etc?

if you get me some part numbers I could probably help you out

I just need cheap tanks. I got the regulators, torch, and hoses.

PM me with the sizes your looking for and etc. Oxygen & setalene tanks?
and I’ll see if I can get you some prices

why not just rent the tanks from somewhere like valley gasses in w.mifflin. or somewhere else alot closer.

Becuase around here, it seems that renting costs more than buying your own. And the local guy is telling me that if I rent i have to pay to have his tanks inspected, whereas if I own my own tanks he will just swap them out without paying for the inspection. Seems bass-acwards to me, but what do I know.

I have no idea what size. You know normal home garage size. I would guess an oxygen that is about 3.5 feet tall, and maybe a slighter shorter acetylene tank. I see they have letter sizes, or cu. ft. and I have no idea what those mean. I just want bigger than the back pack style, but smaller than the huge Iron Worker tanks.