WTB: Tow Job

I bought a car.

The car is in Rochester.

I need it in Buffalo.

MPD is nomadic in March and unavailable to do it.

Anyone else interested?

Prices?

Thanks

aaa is free yo

I have AAA…thought the car had to be registered/insured.

It also doesnt move under its own power.

you have an SUV, right?

Does it not have a tow hitch, and are you not near to a UHaul that rents dollys?

Also, AAA only needs to physically HEAR then SEE the plates on the car… which is done by the tow driver… which in most cases could care less.

I dont have the 3" hitch on my truck :frowning: I have the tow package but no hitch or light connections :frowning: My SUV is also and explorer…which Uhaul will not rent to.

Also…I am not opposed to renting a trailer for someone with a pick up with a Class 3 hitch on it.

lol, my friend locked his keys in his car, and the lady on the phone said “you;re going to need to show the driver this, n this, and your card blah”

he didnt even ask if the car was really mine, he just went in and opened the door, did not check my card or anything :roflpicard: they could care less.

if u have time, tow it back yourself, it’s not like roc to buff is a bad drive

While I do not have towing equipment, I’d have no problem driving if you need it since im going to be bored as fuck this afternoon

Towing equip. as in trailer? dolly? truck?

I dont follow.

My truck can do it, make me an offer. I have towed for other NYSpeeders before.

^

Would I need to rent a trailer?

i might be able to do it for you tomorrow if that would work
i have to see whats going on for sure
as long as im free and my trailer is available then i probably could do it

Please let me know Evo…I would appreciate it.

PM me a cost.

Get ahold of me if you still need this done. I’m actually going to Rochester tonight anyway… but I hadn’t planned on driving. If my brother’s trailer isn’t frozen to the ground andhe wants to let you use it, I could possibly do it. I’m going to the bandits game though, so it would be a couple hours before I would be driving it back.

I was shooting more for tomorrow Jack…thanks for the offer tho.

I have a trailer.