WTHire: Someone to tow my car, tonight or tomorrow!

I have a '71 Mercedes 250 that I need towed from it’s present location (Niagara Falls Blvd and Kenmore) to my house in the village of Hamburg. It is a 4sp manual that is stuck in 2nd gear, so the rear wheels would have to be off the ground. My friend also has an '89 Jetta at the same location, that needs to be towed to his new place not far away. I need this done tonight or tomorrow early. Procrastination FTL! If anyone can help, post or call me 597-9767. Even a recommendation of someone who will give me a good rate will do. Thanks!!

Ok, looks like we might have an extra day or 2 to get this done, if that works better with for scheduling. :slight_smile:

i can do it if you get a dolly or trailer

if you need i can get a dolly from uhaul also all i ask is you pay for it i think its like 20 bux or something let me know im home now 9976570

Full trailer…

$50 for the Benz, how far is the Jetta going?

It has to be a full trailer for the Benz, or at least the rear wheels have to be off the ground. I would go the uhaul option if it wasn’t for that. I will find out where the Jetta is going, that sounds fair.

burly mountian man, be good to wilbur, the thing is mint…

gl sak

hey everyone

AAA doesn’t check ID like 100% of the time

charge the dude like $50 and use your AAA #

/thread

Anyone? I found out I can’t bring it home- it is now going to Southpark in Lackawanna. I’m going out of town Sunday and I have to move it before I leave. I’d do the AAA thing, but I’m already over on tows. Trust me- I’ve done it a few times before.:wink:

Bueller?