WTB: Toyota Camry

Well guys, I really hate to say it but my Cobalt SS just ain’t cuttin’ it anymore. First off it only has two doors. We all know that real deal cars have 4. So I need more doors.

Second, that spoiler. I need to lose it to get a clean look. My Cobalt has a spoiler so that’s not going to work either. I am looking for a Camry that is wingless.

Third, the color. A bright red car with shiny wheels attracts attention. Police also see this. I would like a silver Taiyota Camry to blend in with the traffic thats around here. Or should I say to drive around that asshole on a John Deere tractor and then blend in with traffic.

So, if anyone has the new style 'ry in Silver with a wingless trunk, please let me know. Thank you.

my boss,s wife does

oh and a coworkers g/f does also

:rofl

Okay. Is there a number they can be reached at?

I would like to have the vehicle in my driveway by Friday.

Thank u!

northway toyota ,has a buch go pull the trigger and get one

I just might do that. brb

Are you serious? You’re still young right, why the old man car already?!

He is mature and wise beyond his years, Archie.

So he’s 19 now?

:lol

J/k man… I’m probably twice your age but even my a$$ is not stepping into a coffin… I mean Camry anytime soon.

Are you looking to trade? With the way american cars depreciate youll probably be in line for a 98 Camry with about 130k on it. Enjoy!

By Toyota Camry you mean 04 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd right?!?!

I have a pending sale for this Camry.

Pics to come soon!

This is a serious thread?

Try me.

Bump

im lost

in for pics…still trying to figure out if yr fo-srs

:sHa_rofl: and I couldn’t agree more…

Fuck it Id trade my Mustang for a newer Camry. Id probably even trade it for a Cobalt.
Not the truck though because Im keeping that.