WTB: TT 300zx

I’m not part of this car club yet…so i need a 300zx so i can join up haha. Now i know no one WANTS to get rid of their 300zx’s haha. But i’m lookin for a 1990+ Twin Turbo 300zx. It has to be a 5 spd. Normal or RHD does not matter. Lower KM’s would be prefered. Also better if it’s in Alberta, but BC or Sask is alright to. Thanks a lot everyone!!

Jason

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=763

Did you check with Import Concern?
www.importconcern.ca

I think they had one or two on there. Not sure, can’t afford anything they sell there. :smiley:

Like, how about this:
http://www.importconcern.ca/stock/100094/
That’s pretty badass. Or, you could snap up a Skyline…shit man, I know I would if I had the coin.

You don’t need a 300ZX to join this club, any Nissan would do. :smiley:

However you have TWO choices for clubs to join. NECC and the Edmonton Z Car Club. (www.edmontonzcarclub.com). The Z Club is mostly Z & ZX models but includes all Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti sporty models too.

You don’t need a 300ZX to join this club, any Nissan would do. :smiley:

However you have TWO choices for clubs to join. NECC and the Edmonton Z Car Club. (www.edmontonzcarclub.com). The Z Club is mostly Z & ZX models but includes all Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti sporty models too.[/quote]

Posts every 6 months to throw in a little EZCC promo eh? lol.

Welcome to the NECC Jasons300!!! Technically you don’t even need to own a Nissan, just be an enthusiasts. You also don’t NEED to be a member to chat on here.

DeathBy240 - I’m looking for a 5 spd, but thanks :slight_smile: .

PyreXXX - I don’t really feel like going through the hassle of importing, and i don’t like the front kit on that car :? .

Inzane - I know i don’t NEED one, but i want one haha. I don’t think it would be very practical if i joined the Edmonchuck Z car club when i live 10 minutes from Calgary :slight_smile: (and yes i have the calgary Z car clubs website). So you know, I’m the guy from 780 that P.M’d you about that white one from manitoba. Still waiting to see about that.

SRBURG13 - Thanks for the invite. I know i don’t need to be a member to chat on here…but it’d be better I think.

Fair enough. I just wanted to point out that if what you wanted from a club was to immerse yourself in Z32-specific knowledge, NECC is not the place to do it. Not yet anyway… there aren’t many Z32 owners here. For your Z32, you’ll want to join one of the Z Clubs for sure. I know many of the guys down in Calgary and they’re a great bunch.

But NECC has lots of other car enthusiast aspects about it. Go ahead and join both. That’s what I did! :partyman: (now if I can only make it to a sunday meeting… d’oh!)