WTB turbo honda

Its a anti-theft device that keeps the wheel from moving.

hahaha no. maybe iits hard to beat a stock evo but for the price its junk. under 10k you can build nasty awd honda. take a rtsi drivetrain and swap it in civic of your choice or even wagovan rt4wd do this for less than 3k if you have tools/knowledge. and then you have bunch of money for suspension/horsepower/tires

and your insurance will be cheaper. and you will have something different

or if you want fwd with power get this FS/Feeler: Another over priced 9000 | Saab Link Forums saw it on saablink and i guess its someones at a.s.s and car looks good, safer than honda, comfortable seats, and im sure it has a/c and heat as most hondas take them out for clearance or ricer looses weight 10lbs.

and it is documented and comming from someone with good rep. if i had paper for weekend cruiser id jump on it woooo

wuts an rtsi and the rt4wd drivetrain can’t hold power in 99.9% of applications. And Saabs suck. That is all

^ HAve to agree, you can get a clean evo for like 17K and be in the 10s with what, 3-4K in mods?

I was going to crv awd swap my del sol but was advised against it and was told the tranny would be shot in a week on a high horsepower application… And please build me a “nasty turbo awd honda” for $10k… please.

Yeah… that guy likes to compare apples to oranges. Evo drivetrain > anything Honda has for AWD/4WD.

Swapping in awd in a Honda. Yea, simple task right there.

You are no longer welcome here. :gtfo

Yah… Awd swap prly takes what, day or two?

it could in an EF

I’ve seen 0 AWD Hondas. Why doesn’t anyone do it?

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/steve777_07/challenge-accepted.png

there are a handful. Some came stock in other countries. We got the RT4WD wagons here. And it’s not done a lot because it requires more than bolt ons

I feel like the awd setups from the wagovans can’t handle power well.

Sometimes it can… this car has been around for years with the same set up

It is only AWD when the front tires are slipping… so most of the stress on the RT4WD components is when it launches haha

Were some of those wagovans standard?

yea… 6 speed with a towing/low gear

Keifer75 on here has a Realtime Wagovan. Its a 6spd, but basically a 5spd with ultra low. There was a nasty black EF hatch with that drivetrain in it forsale not that long ago.

OH MY GOD REDEVIL READ THE GOD DAMN THREAD WE COVERED ALL OF THAT JEEZ

fuckin redevil