WTB turbo honda

Hey guys, heres a spoon.

if you had a 92-96 civic its bolt on with correct parts. a rtsi is a stock civic 4-door with real time 4wd. 6 speed. they made them from 80’s to 2000’s but they never made it to america. only canada, austrila,japan,uk,and other places not in u.s. i saw a couple at epic tunings shop and they have a couple customer builds. the drivetrain is weak spot but its stronger than a crv drivetrain.

and they also make bolts on kits which require a little fab skills and tools plus time to swap a 4g63 into civic awd…nasty setup but weakness is drivetrain too. but theres more race trannies for dsm.

and everything takes time i never said it could be 2 daysmatters how much free time you have and access to parts. im prety sure japan star can get rtsi tranies and diffs

and if you only had access to wagovan make custom trailing arms and you pretty much bolt it in. drive shaft doesnt need to be cut. i have bunch info on swaping awd civics if anyone wants to chat pm me

also check bismoto wagovan 700hp launches stock drivetrain…but they might of rebuilt it since i saw it idk car is nasty d-series

and saabs suck i agree

My Civic is CDM, I has no 4wd!?!?!?! :ahh :lol

Those awd 4 doors were never available in north america… all imports. And bisimotos wagon is fwd. Ef is easiest…almost everything from the wagon fits

lsv same diference as a ls…still has weak bottom end…unless you do a backwards lsv with gsr or b16 bottom end and ls head?

Whats weak about the ls bottom end?

It would not be an lsvtec set up if you went backwards. It would be a half ass ls swap

What? How its a LS the same as an LS when a vtec head? Yes the bottom end is the same but im just saying he should get a b series with a vtec head. Murrdog the LS doesnt have a girdle just regular main caps

Ohh… word.

yeh and no piston skirt squirters but when people build the motors they usually plug them anyway because they throw forged pistons in there and it gives more oil pressure to more important places

Shit that reminds me… I need to buy the parts to delete my oil squirters.

atta boi

How do you delete them on a b series?

Good man… I was searching hardddd for that.

Is that something I should look into, as I plan on turbo’n my d16z6 i the near future?

I think you should just not look into turboing the d16z6 :rofl

You just calm down lol. Its already in there, so yeah. Or maybe just drive the Honda stock and dump money into the 300zx.

Dump the 300zx… put a good motor into the honda :thumbup