WTB: turbo parts

arite so i think im going to keep my accord, and im thinking about turboing it at a very low boost, maybe 5-6 psi, now i dont want to spend 1200 dollars on a turbo kit. i want to put one together thats cheap, efficient and works. i just got a new job so its going to take a couple weeks for the money to start coming in but if you have anything that i could use like a BOV, turbo, H22 manifold, wastegate, controller, boost gauge, lmk thanks!

:edit:
also need an intercooler

i got ur wastegate…46mm tial replica, boost controller, and boost gauge. Wastegate is Brand new in the box. PM me and we’ll talk. I’ll hook u up with a good deal, i dont need any of the parts anymore.

PMed

ebay has manifolds if your going to be cheap. IIRC i think you can mod a DSM manifold/turbo to fit…unless thats only F22 accords…i forget.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T3-T4-TURBO-MANIFOLD-STAINLESS-H22-92-96-97-01-PRELUDE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33632QQihZ019QQitemZ290104456963QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

u should just get an internally gated turbo

yeah, like a stock DSM turbo…you can build a manifold for about $200 if you buy the flanges somewhere like ebay and i know where you can get the elbows for about $5 a peice.

Not to bust in but are all stock DSM turbos internally wastegated (14b) ?

i have a set of brand new rc550s. $260 shipped

yes

if i were him id run a t3/t4 externally gated. Thatll put down some decent numbers on an h22 (even on low boost) on a side note FRM sleeves suck ass…

and it will most likely be on the wrong side of the surge line, and when its not, it will be no where near the center island.

14b, 16g, t3 super 60, gt28rs, or if he wanted more than mid 200’s to the wheels, then go with a gt28rs71

FRM sleeves DONT suck ass, they are actually proven stronger with the right pistons, mahle is the only company making pistons that are compatible with the FRM sleeves. they are just expensive.

i have a smaller(stock dsmish sized) intercooler

its almost brand new, i’ll let it go for real cheap…let me know and i can snap some pics

i got a BOV and a boost controler…

I dont think, he wants to run much boost, or expect, any astonishing Numbers, besides the H series motors are really no good for boost unless sleeved, which for a budget build a turbo F22 is much cheaper and easier.

homemadeturbo.com

Thats where the motovation came from :headbang:

I love that place, bunch of cheap folks who love boost. cant wait to uild something

everyone has been PMed

what do you mean the surge line and the center island? sorry im a n00b when it comes to turbos, im researching as much as i can on them right now.