WTB: Turbo stuff

I need some Charge piping, and possibly a front mount. nothin fancy tho.

I need someone to make a turbo adaptor plate

Im lookin for a SMALL turbo (with internal wastegate) relativly cheap in decient condition
(T25 etc.)

Downpipe do go with the turbo.

Also need a manual Boost controler

This is gonnna be like a junkyard setup. pry wont last too long. but who knows

what motor is this going on? t25 would be way to small for a gsr if thats what your putting it on. you can probly pick up an internally gated t3 though that would work.

adapter plates
http://www.bmcrace.com/index.php?cPath=60_62_71

Its goin on a D16Y7
Not for my teg
Im selling that

And those are expencive adaptor plates.
I was hoping somoene could make me one for cheaper

One off CNC is not cheap, I guess you could get somebody that’s handy with metal work to drill a few holes for you.

Yea. thats pretty much all i need
It doesnt need to be pretty. just has to work

Also, if you end up parting out the Teg LMK. Good luck finding all of this stuff.

i kno some of you guys have old turbo parts from your Stock turboed cars that you have upgraded.
I dont need fancy stuff.

i might have an intercooler but it might e too pricey for you… its a 27x7x2.5 with 2.5 in/out piping 90 bucks its yours

i got 2.5 inch aluminum piping from a kit i bought that im not gonna use 75$ for it all piping with silicone cupplers

shoot john a PM…last I knew hes selling my front mount i traded him for dirt cheap.

I have a t/25 and would upgrade my setup if you wanted to talk at some point

got drews old front mnt off of his boosted camaro ex shape p/m me if interested

haha
awesome guys
Im interested in that T25,
that $75 piping kit (perfect size for my lil civic)
And the camaros old IC. question tho. Can the paint be taken off it safely?

Paint stripper or gasket remover will make it melt of. Give it a gentle brushing for good measure, and rinse the paint off. A little Mother’s or Never Dull and it will be bling again… or use the unpainted side. ;D

word

I have to pay more attention… I just posted like 4 times on Nicole’s name ::slight_smile:

make sure that intercooler will fit tho

Supra intercooler…

32x12x4. 3" inlet/outlet, center mounted

I also have 2.5" intercooler piping here if your interested with various silicone couplers and T bolt clamps.

Im buyin a 2.5" chargepiping kit already from samir.
i have a HUGE space for an Intercooler.

whoever has andres old IC. How much u want for it?

I have a T25 sitting in my garage off a 300ZX… needs to be rebuilt, rebuild kit is ~$40, and you could rebuilt it yourself, its really not that difficult. No defects on the blades at all just after sitting in a garage for 10 years dust soaked up all the lube.