wtb upper and lower parts

I completely understand why it’s necessary to shoot varmint animals like coyotes and gophers. However your still an asshole if you don’t make it a clean kill. You can see several of the shots in the 1st video are not. My point is that you can easily kill a gopher with a much smaller round at much shorter range with a clean shot each and every time if your as skilled a shooter as that guy. Coyotes are a different story they pose a very real threat to people and society as a whole. Pitman I hope your are significantly more inteligent it real like than you seem to be on here. Look up the definition of hunting, the entire point is to bring back usable items like food and furs. If your whole reason for what you call “hunting” is to shoot and kill an animal at long range then your just a trophy collector. I really don’t care if your going to go out and shoot something, but even if you don’t want the meat there are plenty of charities that will butcher the animal to feed the needy. Anyway you do whatever you want, the only reason I care is that it’s always toolbags like you that wind up making idiots of themselves on the news giving the libtards justifications to try and infringe on my rights to bear arms.

hunt·ing
Noun
The activity of hunting wild animals or game, esp. for food or sport.

OR SPORT

It doesn’t say that hunting is only for food or fur…

If you’re more worried about killing an animal than eating it or using it in some way then you’re not really a hunter you’re just a wierdo that likes to kill things. That’s potential serial killer shit. As far as varmints go, that’s a little different.

^ yes but you still don’t use 50bmg to hunt varmints. Use a.50cal Beowulf ar upper to hunt hogs down south yes…but rimmed 50 cal and .50bmg are way far apart on the ballistics scale.

Oh I’m beyond the round he wants to use. Unless you’re talking to someone else.

50 BMG is for like hunting choppers lol.

I’m not saying that killing animals just to kill them is cool, but ill be the first to say I love slaying coyotes. Then they don’t eat or terrorize farmers chickens, or kill deer, or etc. so that’s my purpose for shooting coyotes and other varmints. Can’t speak for pitman though.

Pigs, I’d love to do some pig hunts someday. I love bacon and pork

Back on topic: who has parts, I’m in the middle of a built too

Same here but you can hunt coys with .17hmr if youre good enough of a shot. 22-250 is my preferred round for varmints this size

Whatchaneed???

He need s same stuff I do mr.H bcg ect I think he needs an upper as well

you really have to meet me before you say some shit about me. if you knew me in real life [not only on this fourm] you would know im a good guy. last thing you have to worry about is me doing something stupid.

i like having fun but not at other people expenses. i help people i dont hurt them.

also i hunt for many reasons, target shoot and collect “cool” guns. nothing wrong with that. i fish and view nature too. i dont just shoot animals to kill shit. wtf. i have indian(native american) in me. i use alot more of the animal than most people. nowadays people drop there kill off to a butcher and never learn how to butcher it there selves. waste alot more than me using a “bigger round”

if you assume something before knowing thats on you. i understand your entitled to your own beliefs but please choose your words wisely. i dont like disrespectful things and im sure you wouldnt like them either.

i wish you good luck and hope you can get a better understanding of me and life.

sorry i had to clear some things up.

good luck with your build.