wtb upper and lower parts

need some ar15 parts to sit around not be installed :slight_smile:

lower parts kit
and upper parts let me know what you have

stores still have a bunch of things. but if you need something you cant find lmk.

i am working on a 762 upper and a 50bmg right now

not trying to thread hijack but a 50bmg what???

I have some parts kick around waiting for billet uppers to come in. Are you building a 5.56 upper?

Yea I am I got some parts looking for a bcg barrel and that sort of stuff what so you have

Probably a 50bmg bolt action ar15 upper.

I have a rainier match series 16" barrel (.223 wylde) that I would probably sell for what I paid (255 shipped) and a spare low pro gas block I think that was 40 shipped, but I would have to find the slip. I’m really not motivated to sell, but I am thinking about building a 300 blackout upper instead. Let me know if your interested, both parts are NIB

that would be pretty badass

i was considering the 300 but price on ammo compared to the ak rounds made me want to go with the 762x39. balistics are similar.

i like the blackout because you can use the bcg from a 556, mag from a 556, it feeds better i guess becasue the head is tapered the same as 556?, and you only need to change out the barrel. but damn is ammo pricey.

i have a few friends with 762x39 uppers and they feed fine with the proper mag. even with cheap $300/1000rds ammo

it is. i need to get a scope on it asap.

you can get one for the cost of a lower with a extended hammer, and about $1300-2000 for a complete upper with mag.

you have to remove the buffer spring and some other things. but thats it

i want to go to texas and hunt big game at long distances

i want to go to texas and hunt big game at long distances

Wat? 50bmg is entirely the wrong round for that unless you’re not expecting to bring much of any good meat home…

Looking for a bcg and free floating hand guard

:rofl

LOL @ hunting with a 50 BMG.

Yeah… you’re doin it wrong.

7mm rem mag will take down anything on this continent, except maybe manbearpig

ok your writing the rules? lmk how i should hunt or shoot

also people hunt for other reason than meat lmao.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAChYeEMr4o”]338 lapua vs gophers. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z65jkP9gVdw”]coyote hunting 1200 yard hit - YouTube[/ame]

i am into long range hunts. anything else i am doing wrong? or lmk how i should hunt next time

not trying to be a dick but do you posess the skills to make a 1200 yard shot???

What you posted isn’t hunting. Thats using animals for target practice and not having enough skill to make a clean shot. While the person the the video with the gophers is a great marksman to be that close to target at that range, he is still an asshole. Part of hunting is having respect enough for the animal your harveting and making as clean and painless a kill as possible. So if you want to do everybody a favor move to another country so morons like you will stop being grouped together with inteligent and responsible gun owners and hunters.

I would legit bet a 100 bucks a shot he can’t.

please tell me what hunting is. this is what you believe hunting is above… part of hunting is respect? wtf if you respect something why would you shoot it?

i fucking hate when animals eat my food, trash my property, scare my animals etc. i kill varmits and its not for fun.

also morons like me? wtf you never met me. you just think your the shit and im dumb? lmao.

you should respect people more often.

i dont know whats more clean and painless than a cannon. i dont like watching things suffer either.

you can bet all you want to . but youll never know

Nothing wrong with shooting varmints. Specially coyotes