WTB: Wii

dude i was in the same game crazy (same location next to hollywood video on niagra)at nite (01-16-07) money in hand prepred to buy the wii, and the guy told me that they havent gotten any in and havent had any in in two weeks. maybe i got dicked over. tell your friend to stop lying.

there is two questions id have to ask you then what time did u go? and who waited on you they had just recieved them when i was there 6pm ish.

a fat guy 8ish maybe? i just thought it was wierd that he said they havent rcvd any in weeks thats all. ill get one one day!

not my friend sorry dont know what to tell you they definetly had them you got hosed sorry bud.

I got an extra wii sitting here
PM Os

I might be selling mine. I can’t play it with my dog, he gets in the way.
I only used it 1 hour. I have 2 sets of remotes and nunchucks.

Aint you a little old for that Joe?? LOL

Hehe… a lot of “adults” play it actually. It is fun. But I was playing bowling, swing the remote, and almost punched my dog in the head :frowning:

Plus I don’t have much free time anymore. I’d rather be driving my Camaro, or at least now, working on it.

jabbu and/or camarojoe - what do you want for yours?

Make an offer :slight_smile:
It’s a Wii with 2 remotes and 2 nunchuks and the Wii Sports.

I seriously want to keep it, but the wife isn’t too crazy about it like I was hoping. I thought if I kept it for a little while longer, so would want to use it.

FYI- Target in ochard park had like 8 of them a couple days ago

You have a PM Sir

i have gotten one thanks to STROKEDZ28

woo hoo another member of the no ps3 club.

Asking $320 OBO on sealed wii

$320 too much? I’ll let it go for $300 cash…

will u take a check? haha.

camarojoe, PM me what youre looking for, if you want to sell yours. it will make my decision easier…

i have some cash in hand, just not sure exactly how much yet…

jabbu and joe i sent you pms cash in hand lemme know guys

We have 33 at the clarence walmart.
They go on sale at 7am… in a few days.
Forgot the exact day.

Call 565-0250 and ask for electronics… see what they say.
they’re 249 + tax.

sorry to anyone who loses their sale becuase of me =)
That’s what joo get for trying to rip people off anyway.

i just called and some broad told me they didn’t have any and that she didn’t know when any were coming in.