WTB Windshield

this is a shoot in the dark but and a long stroy short, a bird hit my window at 80mph sunday morning blah blah blah i need a new/used windshield. but what im looking for is a Heads Up 240sx windshield, i recently bought a HUD from a member on another board and his window was cracked worse than mine is now, but theres a different between my “regular” and the HUD windshields, theres a film on the HUD window to make the HUD appear. But if i cant find one by the end of the week, then ill have to resort to having my insuance take care of it.

***in case your lazy i NEED a 89-94 H.U.D equipped 240sx windshield.

Just go thru insurance. Windshield replacements dont make your rates go up and theres no risk of destroying another windshield taking it out of a car.

Ive removed a bunch of windshields and half of them broke when they were almost out anyway.

:lol aw man that doesnt sound fun.

I had a GTP with HUD and the windshield has a thin film of mercury in it to reflect the lcd display. You could see the windshield looked like it had that chrome tint on it at some angles. Many Cadillacs and Vettes have this too… Try Amazing Glass on Livingston Ave, Albany. My friends parents own it. They should be able to help you.

Amazin Glass.

There’s no “G” on amazing.

595 Livingston Ave
Albany, NY 12206
(518) 462-3666

My bad. :stfu

safelite repair! safelite replace!

I HATE THAT FUCKING COMMERCIAL!!! :headbang

maybe they can fix it?

they’ll inject they’re special resin!!!

ill inject a special resin in ur windsheild. i cant guarentee it will fix it… or do anything at all actually…

I ended up breaking two I was pulling out of parts cars for a car I owned and both broke so I had to buy one anyway.

call eds glass and tell him i sent u hes up the street from u and itll be done in a day u idiot i tell u this shit alllll the time

its not about who can do it. no one wants to put the film on the window though insureance. its really no that big of a deal anyways. i can do it my self, ive got some piano string, putty knife and glue. ive done it before,

Give Truimp(?) Auto Glass on Western ave a shot…its next to the Citgo/Burger King…Good place to go to…

w/e dude hell do it for u but ud have to pay some outta pocket and itll be done right and itll be cheaper than newhere else cuz i got connections lol

jeff why don’t you use your insurance and just buy a patch of the film you need and install it yourself. Only paying for the film. The nico forums have a couple posts of how to DIY the hud cluister. Get with the program it’s almost 2010

:crackup

state farm is taking the car tommrow, while i get a automatic charger for a rental until i get outta work. i dont even have to pay for gas. WOOOOT.

DIY’s ive read, but if someone had the factory windsheild then it would be easier. but o well

i bet i can get u a smokin deal on that windshield from them :nod :nod :nod