WTB: winter car

looking for a winter car looking to spend aorund 1,500/2,000. must be a GM looking for something like cavy or beretta. dont care about miles. shoot me what you have.

Aren’t all GM’s winter cars :shrug:

Any reason on why it must be GM? Some kind of loyalty?

My beretta has been for sale. Just waiting for the head gasket on my new DD to be finished.

winter tires
lots of newer stuff

i have a 98 saturn sc-2. 5 spd, 140xxx miles, runs drives good, gets 30+mpg. newer tires on the front.

looking for 2000

more info please

i have a 94 jeep cheeroke

GTZ qaud
Def a winter car. Interior is maybe 5/10.
But it has 2003 black leather porsche boxster seats in perfct shape.
Rear seats and seatbelts are out right now, but I still have them.
No airbag, but you dont need it on a '91

Newer parts:
-3.94 FDR trans with about 45k on it now
-clutch
-fuel pump
-head/headgasket
-eiback springs
-kyb struts/shocks
-shift cable
-I am doing the brakes next week

Has the GTZ wheels with Blizzack snow/ice tires I only used last winter. Tons of tread left. It really does not slide/spin in anything.

Power lock, windows, partial power seats. Sunroof.

The bad:
Dings and dents. Lots of little dings and dents.
Paint peeling in some spots.
Some tiny spots of rust. ( I got the car from southern PA.)
Interior in general. (its an 18 year old chevy)
airbag
steering wheel is not aligned, have to hold a little to the left t go straight

Other than that it runs perfect, 5 -speed shifts perfect. Would make a great beater. I have been driving it like a grandma. I auto-x’ed it one day though and it burnt a little oil as is expected with a 170k quad.

Oh, gets 30mpg all day. I get 35mpg on highway only.

97 dodge neon $500

how much?

Well I would say the seats are worth $700 and the car $1350 and the tires $200.

So, I think its worth $2250. But it is a beretta, so realistically it is worth how much I can sell the parts for. (like the last beretta I sold you)

So as a whole, it is worth $1900. Take out the porsche seats and the blizzack tires, you can keep the gtz wheels and I would say $1300?

You would have to find wheels or tires for it and I could probably get the stock seats back in. Of course with me everything is completely negotiable. But I threw some ballpark numbers in there. make an offer.

bump

Penfold, it sounds interesting, PM me if you can for some pics, also can it pass inspection without an airbag??

I have a 2000 Sunfire GT Auto for sale…130k

Needs a wheel bearing and has a check engine light on that doesnt register a code with scanner…runs great.

Fuck GM, 1995 Honda Civic Coupe Automatic gets 45 mpg. looking for $2000.

I will be parting with my beloved 95 Beretta shortly. Its in a storage unit now and i’ll be emptying the unit hopefully soon. Just waiting on something before I do.

Owned since 96. Was my sisters daily then my winter car. Great car. Needs nothing really.
In the last 500 miles I did the following.
New Muffler
New rear wheel cylinders, and connecting brake line
New rear brake shoes
4 goodyear tripple tread tires, also have 2 graspik (sp) snows in the trunk with very low miles
new swaybar endlinks
New injectors
Head gasket
Head decked and cleaned at machine shop
New headbolts
New intake gasket
New exhaust gasket
complete radiator flush
Front rotors and pads done 06 (minimal driving since then as only a winter car drivin locally for the most part)
transmission rebuilt with less than 5k on it
Been off the road about a year but drivin to my storage unit a few months ago. was in my garage at my apt before that. fired right up no problem. very dependable car. Dont want to sell it because I like the idea of a backup car but I really wont have space for it anymore.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56781

1500 cash in hand let me know what out there

How about picking up this POS for a winter car:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/gtzracer93/Picture034.jpg?t=1185761653

“Don’t worry baby, this shitty Beretta is just my winter car…”
“Oh, OK. I’ll S your D now… what’s your summer car?”
“Another shitty beretta or maybe some sort of POS cavalier (whatever the fuck that thing is)”
:Bites off the tip:

Your a dumb ass don’t post in my threads dush

well it is the M3 competitor… i could see why it makes a great winter car