WTB wireless router

In need of as wiresless router, as soon as possuble,iuf u have one and the download softwear(spelling) let me know. :blue:

I’ve got one, but it doesn’t need software. At least, I’ve never installed software for it and it worked fine when I had more than 1 computer. It’s a NetGear. $10?

Let me know.

pmed

HEY, GOT ONE BRAND NEW IN BOX–NETGEAR! $40.00 and its yours bought it for 50. I pm’d you!

Wwholey caps lock batman! LOL,ant how i am leaving for atlantic city here in a few hours but iwill get back to u and bravada when i get back and if anyone else has one too let me know.
:blue:

May i give a suggestion… DON"T BUY A NETGEAR!!
i have a Netgear Wireless G router, and i freakin hate it…
I would have much rather stayed with my p.o.s. SMC that i’m sure wasn’t nearly as secure…

From what i’ve heard other places, i’m not the only one that has this problem, but if you , say for example, take ur laptop out to your car to update the ECM programming, and come back into your apartment, it’ll take the laptop FOREVER to establish a connection with the router again… sometimes it just altogether doesnt see it… you can restart the computer - disable and enable wireless adapter - power off and/or reset the router - do w/e you want, and the damn thign still won’t recognize the router… then other times it will recognize it, but the router refuses to connect to the laptop… I dont know why its like this - i wanna say because its such a secure connection, but i freakin hate it… everytime i take my computer somewhere, its a pita to get the wireless hooked back up

You guys have some model numbers?

I prefer the Linksys WRT54 series routers. They have some nice BIOS replacements available that really unleash the power of these boxes. I’m interested in these the most - even bricked ones.

I have heardstuff like that too,and also about the link sys and d-link,guess it is dif for everybodt,thats y i am keeping my options open. Right now i think i am running off my nighbors system :dunno: