WTB: Wrecked 1.8T Passat/Jetta/Golf

Need a donor for a MK2 1.8T swap. Anybody know of any wrecks out there?

no… just buy a motor

It’s cheaper and easier to buy the whole car as I need the gearbox, shift box, ecu, wiring harness, etc.

Chances of you just finding a crashed 1.8t car on here is pretty much zero, I would try junk yards. Or just not build a 1.8t at all because they are junk.

agreed

paul what code motor are you looking for? aeb …or the later drive by wire setups?

Not going to be super picky…

I have the shift box, cables, shift tower, 2 boxes of 02J parts, MK4 dash, R looking 5 speed shift knob and leather boot, axles, suspension, 1.8T ECU, injectors, fuel rails, intake manifolds, exhaust manifold, 1.8T block, good crank, sensors, mafs, DBC pedals, brake, clutch, master cylinders, abs pumps, shit… just about the entire parts car in my basement! lol

I will invite you over and you can take what ever you need for dirt cheap.

PM me. :thumbup

edit i also have a 20V head, that has bent valves… because the dope shipped it to me without taking the cams out. Seats and chambers are still fine. cams and everything else are mint. Its would be a perfect candidate for drop in Iconal valves, and springs/retainers to rev it to 8K if you wanted to. or just regular valves for $100 and you have a minty head.

But Murrdog9000 and DUKE LADUKE told me that I’m wasting my time posting here :Idiots

I see the sarcasm in that reply.

They are both good dudes, they didnt mean any harm.

Honestly you are better off in the long run getting only the parts you need… once you see my basement and the shit I have scattered about, you will see why getting a parts car is more of a pain in the ass! I have alot of the stuff you need, already out of the car too. just put it in a box and get to work with it.

Also look on the VWVortex, if your willing to drive a hundred miles or so, I see shortblock 1.8T’s all over the place if you decided against my block and crank and building it from there. check your PM’s and give me a call, ill help you out. :thumbup

I have the radiator, fans, ac system, power steering pumps, alternators,starters, all the brackets, the MK4 crossmember and swaybar, rear calipers, rotors, pads, exhaust… LOL fuck I am a pack rat as I go over what I have in my head.

Also, if I dont have it YettiVr on here my good buddy has a rolling parts car! LOL he will have the remainer of what you need! hahah

Found one for ya http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=20045

knew it befor I even clicked on the link! hahaha +repz buddy

Lolz

I know someone picking up an mk2 parts car today.

He will gladly sell random parts.

he needs the opposite. mk4 goodies going into mk2 :thumbup

Ah alright.

I’m sure he will need some other misc pieces for a car ad well later on.

But otherwise, go on.

what color is said parts car?

I’ll let you know in an hour or so.

Something I should know or you want parts? A friend is getting it.