WTBorrow: Wii Zelda Twilight Princess

Does anyone have a copy of Wii Zelda: Twilight Princess that I can borrow for a little while?

I don’t want to go rent it and I certainly don’t want to buy it. I want to … umm… play it.

Toss me a PM and location if you’re willing :slight_smile:

willing to swap with one of your games ???

mine will come with walkthrew book

:mamoru:

Just go to family video, open a new account. Rent it for a day silly cheap.

do u wanna mod your Wii haha im on to you. i have a copy but im in south buffalo

Bump, still looking :slight_smile:

dude, just rent it for a few bucks…

hahahaha. +1

Twilight Modz!

Thats what I was thinking. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know. Hopefully someone would be nice enough to do it cheap.

i’ve done all of the research, I just need to get my hands on a copy!

If you’ve already modded your wii to 3.4U firmware, for now, you’re SOL. Gotta wait til the community finds a way to downgrade the firmware back to 3.3 or 3.2…

I have everything but the game. I really dont want to rent it as I dont want to be stressed with a quick time frame (if needed)

This is a good guide:
http://www.lifehacker.com.au/tips/2008/08/20/hack_your_wii_for_homebrew_apps_and_dvd_playback-2.html

i have the game…

Not true about the 3.4U Like 10 of my friends had that and the kid that did theirs worked out fine. Just a longer process he said.

I still haven’t figured out if I can get the Homebrew installed and then go to 3.4U for online play, and the store, if the Homebrew Channel will still allow me to play my backups…

Gotta keep those originals safe! No way am I going to pay $50 again for Mario Party 8! Or $90 for Wii Fit!

can someone tell me what homebrew is … its blocked at work lol

Ding.

Adds a good deal of time but everything still works.