Wii Softmod

ok can anyone here do it, i had mine done a while ago and now for some reason no game will read, i think the guy who did it didnt really know what he was doing. will pay a small fee or buy u lunch :slight_smile:

whats this do???

Homebrew + Twilight hack = win.

Pm me. I’ll give you the info for a guy who is really really good at this stuff. He set his own wii to run games off of a USB hard drive. Might charge $5 to mod it and maybe $3 a game.

there is a newer one out there that takes about 2 minutes to do and works on systems up to 4.0 if you don’t want to downgrade to 3.2. I can give you some links if you need, pm me

I have the wiijii chip sitting around if you are interested in doing a real mod. It’s a open source chip so u can flash it with a bunch of different bioses(?)

can u install it for extra, me and sodering dont go well

Id like to know how to do it with out the zelda game. I know it is possible as there is a guy that does it, but he is in for the money.

dont matter to me how they do it. i just need my games to start working. i wanna play Tiger woods 10 so bad

no zelda needed and works on systems up to version 4.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?vzdgoickjnr

Thanks a ton…that was a cakewalk!!!
Now who has the games on an external hard disk I can borrow? :wink:

Was it working after the mod was done? If yes and it now doesn’t work it’s probably the drive would be my guess.

With the last dudes post…the mod requires nothing but an sd card and took about 10 minutes. BOMB DIGGETY!!!

lol probably the easiest mod i have ever done. i think a guy a work with has like 100+ games. i’ll see if he will let me copy them.

That’d be dope if they are already on a drive. I’ll buy ya lunch or somethin. I’m picking out a drive right now…500gb or 1tb. HRMMM.

nice little “for dummies”

:tup:

this is awesome i never knew you could do this

I am glad it worked for you guys, keep in mind the one I hosted probably won’t work on consoles with LU64+ and up serial#s. Those ones have to use other methods.

I gave up after 8 hours of trying. I got all the software installed but the games dont work when I burn them or when I tried them on my 500GB hard drive.

I had one game that worked… and 5 that didnt (using USB Loader 1.5) with CIOS36 rev10. I’m running 3.3U as I didn’t want to push UPGRADE and have it go to 4.2 or something and be stuck.

I give up. I’ve wasted 10 hours of my time reading on this only to come up with NOTHING. :frowning:

I’ve got a collection of purchased games. I think I’m just gonna keep buying one at a time since I’m clearly not going to get it working with my Wii.

Unless someone knows something I may be missing?

That sucks. No idea what to tell ya.

I burned Need for Speed : Carbon, Tiger Woods 2010 and Wii Music. No issues so far.

shit…im tempted to try this on the GF’s wii.