WTF HALP!

For some reason, Firefox is essentially thinking each link I click, is a new page. Every time I click a link, it will not allow me to hit the “back” arrow. It’s like I just opened up a window. Pissing me off. It’s only done this since I cleared all the cookies and such. Plz halp.

tools, options, check the box marked open new windows in new tabs instead

wayne to the rescue

Nooo. What it’s doing is when I click a link, it opens in the current window like it’s supposed to. The problem is that there’s no “back” arrow, refresh, etc…

Is your version updated? Could be virus related. Run Spybot S&D on your system. If not, uninstall and reinstall FF

Just got it working. Thanks for the help anyways guys.

Could just reinstall.

Firefowned

Anyone else hate every browser ever? How can I combine 4-5 features of each into one that doesnt suck ass at something?

I say the same thing all the time… I like features of all of them, but I don’t like any of them.

I personally hate IE.

The fox has been more or less good to me.

Safari isn’t too shabby either.

this.

IE - sucks ass at security. it’s like having aids, you can get a virus breathing wrong.

FF - doesn’t work with a lot of sites the way IE does. Example: router configs won’t save properly, and i can’t log in to work from home with it.

Chrome: Worse than FF but mighty fast.

I don’t see why someone can’t make a browser that does everything that IE does just without the AIDS.

did you lose the toolbar? That’s somewhat ‘common’ - granted you’ve already fixed it, but View > Toolbars > (check) Navigation Toolbar - would probably do it.

hit f11

buy a mac!

Ive had that happen before and shutting down FF and clicking on it again seemed to fix it.

Google is only fast because it has MUCH less features. I use IE8. I never have an issue unlike some people. But, I do keep a lot of browsers installed just in case. Get used to the world where sites are not universal.

CORRECTION

IE DOESNT WORK WITH ALOT OF SITES LIKE FF and every other browser in existence does…

IE needs its own diaper and powder for everything created under the sun and then some

no one is going to make a browser like IE, we have alternative browsers because IE sucks so bad