wtf is this?!

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/802455417.html

some things…just toooo rediculous for words. i feel bad if someone actually pays money for this.

oh snap… shaggy doesnt need a stang he needs that heap.

OMG … :wtf:

it looks kinda like a tonka toy or maybe something scion would make

HAHA “I’m not dumb” hahah

ill give him 23.00 if he takes the pictures offline.

ya, $23 and he can keep the car hahahaha

not to be confused with a preline, thats for sure

/napolean dynamite

is that a car?

Wow

I just threw up in my mouth a little…

Transformers, more than meets the eye?

Someone needs to e-mail him for better pics. This is like when someone’s arm gets caught in a helicopter. You don’t REALLY want to see it. But then again you do.

If you’ve ever been to Everson, PA you’d understand. :rofl:

I feel bad for someone that is annoying enough to have actually made a thread about this.

ooohhh cause ocean city not having hockey pucks is way better of a thread starter. :wtf:

wow, you following me around? you’re a fuckin badass, i’m sure you just live for internet “pwnage”, must make that void of happiness in your life nearly complete. I almost forgot why it took me a year to sign up for pittspeed, then didn’t post more than 13 times for almost 2 years. Pittspeed is like honda-tech, without all the nice cars. I can’t wait until my stuff is sold so i don’t have to read posts from people like meatstain anymore, telling other people what idiots they are in such an oh-so contradictary fashion.

I feel bad for someone who is reading AND has to comment on such “annoying” threads. Heaven forbid it doesn’t meet your high standards of literature. We’ll put out a thread on “proper posting” so as to not offend you again…tool.

Noobs, dont feed darkstar.

one of the best post in this thread lol