wtf is up with the colonie lot?

do they know ur masturbating to 16yr old boys while ur at work too? no wonder y the world is fucked up… :lol

I make sure the yarn that is in your clothes is within quality spec so that when you go to gay bars on Friday nights you look spiffy for all the of-age men ready to plunder you in the asshole.

Your posts lack any form of rationality whatsoever.

and you’re just a jackass who clearly doesn’t get the fact that he’s dwelling about stupid shit

I beg to differ. :tongue

The fact that you are getting upset over reading text on an internet forum leads me to believe two things:

1. You take things too seriously.
  2. You lack intelligence and in turn resort to profanity to express your emotions.

how do u know i go to gay bars? r u the kid giving the blow jobs in the bathroom?

:lol

You refer to homosexuality often so I think it’s safe to agree you visit such establishments on your free time. :number1

wrong and wrong, i could care less if you people don’t like my car or even like what i have to say, but i’m going to express my opinions just as anyone else

actually i spend my free time at ur house in bed with ur mom… and sometimes in ur bed with ur girl… but i wont go there, i dont need u finding out about all that shit. :lol

I have neither.

There are some horrible comebacks in here, and the fact that celica bitch thinks we care that she’s calling us “assholes” and “jackasses”. We are not offended one bit, we know.

i kno… ur girl is here with me… i have my keyboard on her head as i type this right now :rofl

My comebacks are decent for thinking them up as I type. These other two clowns on the other hand :rofl

shit is weak in here .what happened wit the real comebacks

I know, that wasn’t aimed at you.

Atleast someone’s with me here

what happened to all the gay stuff? noone else but me an adam are comfortable wit are sexuality

Wow you are fucking awesome. I love the middle school come backs they just keep getting better with age

This thread has turned to shit.

i know it is bullshit ,adam your a jerk