wtf is up with the colonie lot?

I agree the lots gotten all sorts of fucked up, and the little kid thing deff is getting ridiculous. One night i saw a kid there on his bike…meaning bicycle lol with neon on it :frowning: fail. We really do need some place new without the cop attention and little kids, and ricans. What ever happened to “the spot” went there a few times and after that its just always dead. It used to actually be the good people not all the bullshit down there

I think Adam is doing it to Joey

I actually dont know… I tend not to speed too much. I went through a short period of “this car’s faster than my civic and 240’s lets beat on it” but after realizing the problems it causes i quickly stopped lol. i deff dont speed down that side road man im too scared ill hit somebody… but that is strange because as far as i know im the only Z of my color for miles… I guess its a super rare color or so im told… and i REAAAAALLLY try not to speed around bikes. I dunno though. I guess its possible. if it was last night then no. I didnt even go to the ext last night. I sat at otoole’s then talked to a kid i met who just bought an integra for a bit then the cops showed up and i decided to quietly make my way home. when was this?

ya know what adam it was a newer 350 z not a 300 z ,i must still be high from your nasty ass farts last night

Was it? It zipped by wicked quick, and all I knew is it was some form of blue Z lol. Could very well of been a 350…

ok wow you even said last night… sorry haha im being a bit noobile at the moment… nah man wasnt me… but that means theres another blue Z in the area… i must find him/her/shim.:ninja i am a devoted customer to that taco bell vvtlicelica. i knew i saw you there. oh and ROFLMAO @ kid with bicycle w/ neons!!! HAHAHAHA the jailbate/youngster level has gotten out of control… though the jailbate shall be tollerated :thumbup i disagree with finding a new spot with less police presence. i think it’d actually be good to have them and if anything cooperate with them on kicking out the assholes that ruin it for all of us. I kinda miss cops coming out and chilling haha. Plus theres far less chance of bullshit going down and people getting punched by PR’s if cops are around. what would be awesome is another lot with a cool pub next to it where the owner of the place is cool with it and the cops are chill with us meeting and weeding out the asshats. i really do like O’toole’s though… I think its funny on the trivia thing the top score names are a bunch of things that either have to do with cars or with local car clubs… Kinda has spunk… Perfect spot to eat drink and monitor the incoming cars too. Also… bike guys… I have no problem with bikes… but really… the lower lot isnt a drag strip… so when coming or going… is there really a need to rip down the length of the lot? I hope somebody PMs me about a new spot or some cruises ahem ahem. But yeah id say the old lot is effectively destroyed. well… unloading the truck tomorrow at 5 A.M. night folks.

what? you thought a 350z was a 300zx? I believe 94Gt5.0 just volunteered to catch the buttseckz :eek2:Idiots

he always does ,his farts smell like burnt k/y and sperm

It was 2:00 am and I was on 3hrs of sleep, cut me a break lol.

You’d know! :lmao

:rofl

we werent in that truck all night for nuttin :hug

Buncha gay SHIT going on in here

whos the faggot with the tuba?

you were lookin pretty good in those glasses last night buttercup:number1

BOB SAGET!

:ahh:gay

oh haiiiiiiiiiii

Let’s organize a PJB & Silveradoman showdown.
First one with a dick in their ass, loses.

KY and sperm HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :clap i peed a little. and youre forgiven.:hug i know to stay away from your truck now though. okay but really… night guys… need sleep.

…or just set-up a boxing match between the two