WTF - Its snowing in Bell Vernon

:1320:

Damn, and I took the car out today too. Damn Mopar will rust as fast as a 80s Honda.

:madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: WTF? Hubby just called from morgantown, WV and it’s snowing out there too. :eek4: :greddy: :finger:

NICE!!! It’s about time. hopefully the ski slopes will be open in a few weeks.

i saw a few flakes on my drive home alittle bit ago. also heard seven springs had 2" today

this can only lead to one possible out come… AWD drifting and donuts WOOT.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ANTI SNOW GIRL HERE>>>>>> say it aint so…it’s mighty early. Although this gal aint from PGH…cant…handle…closed toe shoes…which were broke out today…CRY CRY CRY…

I DO love to ski, and hubby was born and raised here and has never been. He’s scurred. I wanna ski, in some nice thick powder like out west. Not the shit that comes down here. CRY. It’s been 4 years and haven’t been skiing out at seven springs yet. I guess I gotta take the audi by myself and go. Do they have night skiing?

snowing pretty good here now. :naughty: hopin to try out the 4wd in wifey’s new trailblazer while she’s still in the hospital. :naughty: :angel:

wow, just wow

must be global warming…

its the governments fault :kekegay: :rolleyes:

cue for a “W made it snow in october” post by darkstar.

Its snowing cause george bush hates black people

darkstar still sucks

i hate snow

update

i guess i should probably make the drive to cleveland to get my snow tires soon…just for insurance…i dont think the car will go anywhere with the tires on it now

They do have night skiing… dont hold your breath on that nice thick powder part.

grass is all covered down here in southern westmoreland/fayette-nam.

damn i wanna head back down south 80+ and no rain for 21 days :boink

i guess i should get my new tires put on then. mine are bald as hell. like NO tread at all.

yeah I walked out of class tonight and it was snowing pretty hard. it is sticking here in BV now