WTF - Its snowing in Bell Vernon

your a midget, did you wear snow shoes :kekegay:

Gotta love the pure evil surrounding the North Hills…

not one snowflake… it’s all rain.

Let it snow let it stick that way they don’t plow the big ass lot down by the river. then that means all us monessen ppl can do some nice ass doughnuts and stuff. might be better than last year.

My wife’s driving to DC this morning. If I knew it was going to be laying in the high areas I would have thrown the snows on her car instead of her taking the rental.

snowing in wexford now though

been snowing here hard all morning. there is just over an inch on my truck it’s also laying on the road.

we got more than that down here don. a good 4+ inches on my deck.
heavy wet stuff too. lots of down trees and wires calls.
suprisingly not too many wrecks.

awesome, i wish we had that much.
i was posting pics for the city slickers didn’t get any snow

I’m so glad my yard doesn’t look like that Eurodad. I absolutely hate snow… we’re getting snowflakes here, but it’s just melting right away.

actually i’m fucked if it really starts snowing.

snow > toyos

thanking god i live in allegheny county for the moment
i love driving in the snow but not on slicks…if i saw that out my window this morning id prolly piss my pants!!!

Starting to remind me of that movie Day after tomorrow – And Its too early to snow complete BS…

i remember trick or treating many many years ago in the snow,

I watched that movie last night on Cinemax.

i just talk to my father in law. he lives on Derry ridge. he said they have about 6 inches there. that’s only about 5 miles from me.

does kyle still got the vid of me doing those on axis’s down there last year?

there is snow on the grass here and the Z WTF thanx george W lolits all ur fault

60 degrees and sunny here. :kekegay:

Snow + bald Hankook Optimo 420s = shit in Blanyer’s pants.

I’m afraid to look outside.