WTF - Its snowing in Bell Vernon

no doubt. I am NOT ready to put the Z away for the winter. She hasn’t even had her final winter detail before going under cover to ride out the season. DAMMIT. Gotta get the volks off and the stockers back on to sit in the driveway for months. Gotta get some stabil, oil changed etc etc :rant: WHAT EVER. This blows. Guess the snow tires need to get put back on the Audi. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: I am NOT ready for this shit already.

supposed to be 60 here next week :x:

But if you live in Jefferson Hills then you’ll eventually have to deal with snow covered hilly roads like Coal Valley 1, 2, 3, 4, 12, 75, etc. :slight_smile:

circa-1992. i was about 4-5 years old, i fell on ice and went home after first house that year. lol.

7 springs has 6+ inches, and i heard Johnstown got hit pretty hard

This is VERY true. As of right now, I only have to drive to jeff hospital in the morning then to southland for work. So its a quick drive and I only hit Coal Valley #472. Pulling out of my complex will be the biggest bitch since its uphill.

I remember when I lived in Latrobe and Greensburg, it was always so much worse out there. I had to call off work one day bc I was working on McKnight Road and we had about 12 inches of snow, and they laughed at me because it was clear out there. I showed them pics and they couldnt believe it. By the end of the day the snow was up over my hood so I dug the eclipse out and tried to get up the steep hill that comes up behind Red Lobster (with bald tires) and spun in circles the whole way down. LOL good times!

GP had snow laying on it this morning wheile I was visiting the rents in Mon city