SNOW!

Let the retard driving begin!

What are you a fucking girl?

ARE YOU? Every post from you, I swear your PMSing

Shut up.

Yeah

One time so much of that stuff came down, that I had to use a shovel and remove it from my driveway because it was blocking my veichle.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

vee hick el

Came out of North Collins from the jobsite. Went 2 miles and a guy in a Sentra slid into the curb and damn near snapped the wheel off. Passed the tow truck a half mile down the road. And so it begins.

I was delivering an A6 and it was sticking pretty good in Eden. On the way back on the 219 we saw a retard in a blue Sentra in the center median on the 219. I was pissed the horn in my dads car doesn’t work as I ALWAYS make a point of honking profusely at those retards. There wasn’t even 1/2" on the road yet this douche rocket managed to go off the road.

:orly:

Bonus pts again for the first person to post a car upside-down picture from this upcoming season.

http://img.tapatalk.com/484be005-a221-1e76.jpg
This was in south wales were the 16 turns into the 400

^Hey I always go to that crappy gas station (on your left) with employees smoking right outside the entrance 24/7. Gross but close. lol I think you have to be a chain smoker to get hired there.

Springville at aboot 4pm today…

what snow

^Ski country. Although there was a lot less snow once I got to KB. lol

:clap:

Sweet, can’t wait to plow with my recently purchased plow truck.

Getting sent down south from time to time has spoiled me. One time I was in Calli for a little bit dealing with temps between 65-75. Got on the plane home with shorts flip flops and a Tshirt on. Got off in buffalo and froze my ass off. I had completely forgot that it was December. With that shit said EFFFF DA SNOOOOO!!!

I deliver pharmacy drugs and office max and amazon I start at Cheektowaga then go to Yorkshire then thru arcade Down the 98 then it turns into 243 when I get to the end of the 243 I make a right onto the 19 head to Belmont then wellsville then bolivar and lastly friendship then I come back and do amazon and office max in arcade so I got the worst of it it was sunny and nice them bam a snow storm lol

What?

I do like counting how many cars are off the road the first freezing morning that there is snow buildup.